Infertile

MelissaKirk 16 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date February 7, 2018 Last seen - Feb 4, 2018 at 09:53 PM - Latest reply: SashaMarcus 11 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date February 22, 2018 Last seen
- Feb 22, 2018 at 09:26 AM
Hey there. I hope you all are doing good. Okay, so I'm here to discuss something about my best friend. She's infertile. I know it's the worst thing ever. Getting pregnant is a wonderful feeling. She stays up all night thinking what would it feel like to carry a baby. I suggested her surrogacy but she refuses it every time. To her, this is immoral. In my opinion, the biggest gift is It's giving power. I'm so worried about her. She's waiting for a ship at an airport. She can't conceive this is what her doctors had told us very clearly. But I don't know how to convince her at this. I want her to go for surrogacy. She always refuses it. Kindly some good suggestions will be appreciated in this regard. What to do and how to do. I would love to read your replies. Take care everyone. Thanks in advance.
See more 

10 replies

Reply to this topic
pheobe412 41 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date February 22, 2018 Last seen - Feb 4, 2018 at 11:24 PM
Helpful
I am so sorry dear for your condition. May you get well soon dear. Try to take care allot of yourself. There are other methods as well. You can always use them. Don't worry about anything. it's not like everything is finished. You can go with other available methods like IVF, IUI. Best of luck. Try and check them.
Respond to pheobe412
FloraBiber 17 Posts Monday February 5, 2018Registration date February 22, 2018 Last seen - Feb 6, 2018 at 03:33 AM
Helpful
Hey there.
How are you?
I m sorry to hear about your friend. First of all you should try to relax her. Its extremely unbearable to know that you can't conceive. She is a lucky one since she has a friend like you. A friend who is there to support her.
Try to spend some time wit her. Do things with her which she likes.
After that tell her complete about surrogacy. Explain to her the procedure. Try to make up her mind. It will take time but she will be fine soon.
Best wishes.
Respond to FloraBiber
Lindajames22 15 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date February 12, 2018 Last seen - Feb 6, 2018 at 05:36 AM
Helpful
Hi there, It's so sad to know about your friend. if she really wants to be a mother she has few options available like IVF, surrogacy and adoption. Its up to her what suits her. I am also dealing with the same problem. I have been married for 10 years now and with no child. I have tried everything, but unfortunately nothing worked for me now I am also looking to go for surrogacy. I am quite hopeful that this time I will be able to make my dream come true. Just tell your friend that if she really wants to mother a child this is the option.
Respond to Lindajames22
Sharonstone123 12 Posts Tuesday February 20, 2018Registration date February 20, 2018 Last seen - Feb 20, 2018 at 01:12 AM
Helpful
Hey there. I hope that you're doing good. I'm really sorry for you sister's infertility. And I'm really glad too, that you're with her in this difficult time. I know that seeing our loved ones in pain is really a difficult thing. Having a family is the most important thing today. Everyone dreams to have it. It's the ultimate wish of every couple to have children. They are in fact a blessing. Your sister is really strong that she's going for it. Yes, surrogacy will help her out. I've also heard many people calling this immoral. But the technique gives those a chance of having babies who can't. What's the big deal then? Ask your sister to join this forum. Or you can ask for help here too. Try showing her different success stories about the whole process. How people were disappointed and lost and how surrogacy showed them the right path. This really affects women. When they see others having children through a process, they don't care that if it's immoral or unethical. I hope that this helps you. Take care of your sister. And very best of luck for her future. Much love.
Respond to Sharonstone123
alisa123 6 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date February 22, 2018 Last seen - Feb 20, 2018 at 08:36 AM
Helpful
Hey, I'm sorry to hear about your best friend. I had a similar problem. It was difficult to convince my sister for surrogacy. Then I decided to take her to a clinic so that she can get answers to all her queries. Then I made her talk to people who went for surrogacy so that she can be motivated. And finally, I succeeded. Today she's happy with her little family! I wish you Good Luck!
Respond to alisa123
mistygray 9 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date February 22, 2018 Last seen - Feb 20, 2018 at 11:12 AM
Helpful
Hi, Melissa. I think it's really her decision. She shouldn't do anything she isn't comfortable with. Even though surrogacy isn't immoral, but people can always do only what they are comfortable with. you can't force one to do things your way. Surrogacy might be a great option but it isn't the only option. Your friend can always adopt if she doesn't want a baby through a surrogate. You should really support her right now. Respect her decisions. Right now, just being there for her would help. An adoption is a noble act too. Giving a child a home. What's better than that. If you really want her to try surrogacy, you can tell her about how her baby would be like her biologically. But, again, do not force her to do anything. Let her discuss these things with her husband. I'm sure they would come up with an option that suits both of them. Good luck to your friend.
Respond to mistygray
bennythegiant 16 Posts Saturday February 3, 2018Registration date February 22, 2018 Last seen - Feb 20, 2018 at 12:44 PM
Helpful
It is very sweet of you to look out for your friend. You seem like a real friend to me. These days all my friends are busy in their own lives. They never get to make any time for me. Imagining that they will post such a concerned paragraph about me makes me laugh. I am sorry for your friend's condition. It must be hard for her to accept the reality. It is hard for everyone. With time she will get to understand. Try to make her watch some success stories videos. She will get motivated that way. It really makes me happy to watch such stories. The choice that you have given her is a very nice one. It will really help her out with her problem. Do not bug her about it a lot. She might get tired of it. Just show her some success stories and I am very sure she will make up her mind.
Respond to bennythegiant
Francemayfield 4 Posts Tuesday February 20, 2018Registration date February 20, 2018 Last seen - Feb 20, 2018 at 11:05 PM
Helpful
Hey There Melissa! I feel so bad for her. Infertility is a very difficult thing to deal with. Try to convince her that surrogacy is the only option for her. And honestly, there's nothing bad in surrogacy. In my pov, it's the best way of becoming a mother. What is she afraid of? There's nothing painful in surrogacy. Even the baby is carried by the surrogate. Much Love!
Respond to Francemayfield
leonardoaw 1 Posts Wednesday February 21, 2018Registration date February 21, 2018 Last seen - Feb 21, 2018 at 04:40 PM
Helpful
Hi
Respond to leonardoaw
SashaMarcus 11 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date February 22, 2018 Last seen - Feb 22, 2018 at 09:26 AM
Helpful
Hi Melissa. How are you doing? Well, I just read your concern...Anyway! Yeah! I think she should go for it. I was also this desperate and unable to accept my fate in the beginning. So, yeah! It feels like that in the start. So, let's see how it goes for me. Now, I've opted for an IVF later this year at Ukraine. Well, why don't you tell her to have an IVF first? I mean if she is hesitant to surrogacy. I'm also trying my chances through it first. That's why I didn't choose surrogacy first. You're right! She must change her mind. Having a child is so important! One way or another! I'd like to wish her luck! xx
Respond to SashaMarcus