Fed up of my loose and flabby skin!

danajohn 1 Posts Monday February 5, 2018Registration date February 5, 2018 Last seen - Feb 5, 2018 at 10:55 PM
Hello! I'm Dana. I am tired and fed up of my loose and flabby skin. I am so sad that I can't wear my swimwear, especially my skimpy bikinis while swimming. Everyone used to laugh and make fun of my loose belly. I see nothing wrong in that because we live in a society that praises flat stomachs. Having a flat tummy makes you look better and also helps to boost your confidence. I tried workouts at home and many home remedies in order to get a flat tummy. But nothing worked. When I discussed this with my friend, she said that these workouts and home remedies takes time to give a perfect result. So to get a fast and quick result, she suggested undergoing a tummy tuck surgery from a clinic in Mississauga ( http://www.mcleanclinic.com/surgical-procedures/body/tummy-tuck-surgery/ ). I'm planning to visit the clinic tomorrow. How long will it take to recover from a tummy tuck surgery? Please share your insights. Thank you!
See more