Discussion

AdnanBirmani 1 Posts Wednesday February 14, 2018Registration date February 14, 2018 Last seen - Feb 14, 2018 at 02:31 PM - Latest reply: SashaMarcus 9 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date February 20, 2018 Last seen
- Feb 15, 2018 at 09:19 AM
Hello All!
I'm 43 years of age now.
I was married once and now i'm married again with my first marriage i had no luck of having children.
I was pregnant for many times in my first marriage but had many complications regarding having a baby.
Now i'm married again and i'm at an age of 43 by now and have no luck with having a baby again in my 2nd marriage too.
Although i have conceived 3 times in my 2nd marriage but had miscarriages every time i conceived.
Now luck and chances of having a baby from my own womb are no where to be seen.
So, i have convinced my husband to go for the surrogacy option as we have no other way to go for having a baby.
I know surrogacy is very common now adays but i'm also afraid of it too.
I know each and every aspect of surrogacy.
I researched alot about it and had concerned some clinics for it with positive feedback.
But i am worried about my behaviour towards a baby that i am going to have after this.
Tell me about your experience if you have also gone for surrogacy.
Anxiously waiting for comments and positive suggestions. Thanks in advance.
See more 

1 reply

Reply to this topic
SashaMarcus 9 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date February 20, 2018 Last seen - Feb 15, 2018 at 09:19 AM
Helpful
Hi there! Well, I just read your story and reached a point that our situations are quite same. I know how infertility haunts someone. I've not exactly experienced with surrogacy...But, I'm currently under the supervision of a clinic for my infertility issues. I've been referred for an IVF later this year. I've to go to Ukraine for it. They also provide surrogacy and related services. It's actually my husband's friend colleague, who went there; their experience was very good and that's why after listening to them about the facilities and services they had in Kiev. I made up my mind and now my case is in progress. So, yeah! I think you should really go for it. Don't waste any more years! Having a child is really important! Take care! I hope it goes well for you. :)
Respond to SashaMarcus