Sharonstone123 12 Posts Tuesday February 20, 2018Registration date February 20, 2018 Last seen - Feb 20, 2018 at 12:55 AM - Latest reply: alisa123 20 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date March 18, 2018 Last seen
- Mar 15, 2018 at 05:56 AM
Hey everyone. I hope you all are doing great. Well, I have some concerns about the process of surrogacy actually. I hope you all with help. I went through the whole process. I had a successful surrogacy. And now I'm blessed with a child. I'm utterly grateful for her actually. After getting disappointed for almost 9 years, I decided to move on. I flew to Ukraine then. The clinic I chose was probably the best of all. They were giving safe procedures. They also provided all the legal documentation. It provided every possible facility. It was probably the best day of my life when we brought my baby girl home. But still, there's something that keeps me awake at nights. But are the negative consequences of this process? We all k ow that everything has a positive as well as a negative aspect. But I want to know. It would be so kind if you all give some good positive replies. I would be really thankful to you all. Much love.
See more 

7 replies

Reply to this topic
NatashaLiam 29 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date March 18, 2018 Last seen - Feb 20, 2018 at 01:13 PM
We have contacted a clinic for this issue and they are helping us in each and every stage.
They let us meet with the other couples who are raising babies via surrogacy method too.
The couples feedback is so satisfying about clinics that we are now ready to go for surrogacy.
The clinic has a number of surrogates who are willing to raise our child in their womb.
The clinic says that they will go through extensive tests methods to clear all the reports of surrogate so that we don't have any problems later on.
Now i am married again and i persuaded my husband to go for surrogacy method to have a baby of our own. We both have some biological substance left which can make our own child in someone's other womb without having her biological impacts on our child.
The consultant has given us a detail of this issue in every aspect.
So now me and my husband are looking for a surrogate to raise our child in her womb.
The clinic says that the surrogate should be good physically and should be perfectly alright.
The clinic has also its own many surrogates but they are looking the best one for us.
If someone has experience in this surrogacy please let us know.
Respond to NatashaLiam
Francemayfield 8 Posts Tuesday February 20, 2018Registration date February 23, 2018 Last seen - Feb 20, 2018 at 11:03 PM
Hey there Sharon! Congratulations on your baby. I m glad to see that you chose the right clinic for your surrogacy. The Ukrainians clinics are the best for this job. There are no negative consequences of this process hon. You are just overthinking. The baby is 100% yours, you have legal documents, no one can take that baby away from you. You have become a mother after 9 years, why not use this time to celebrate instead of wasting it on these thoughts. Surrogacy is the safest and successful treatment of infertility ever. I can understand how you are feeling. I always thought about these little things too when I had my surrogacy. Like someone will take this baby away from me or what if the baby leaves me for his surrogate mother. What if the surrogate mother refuses to give up the baby? I know you are concerned about your baby, but trust me, nothing negative will happen here. Just stay positive and take care of your baby. Enjoy your life hon! Much Love!
Respond to Francemayfield
Alessia.Violet 21 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date March 19, 2018 Last seen - Mar 9, 2018 at 11:44 AM
Once you step into the procedure I think you should not let negative thought comes to your mind. I remember when I was told that surrogacy is the preferable treatment that would work out in my case. Yes, I did have some concerns but I had to come out of those fears. One of the best things to overcome the negatives is to research. I researched a lot about the clinic. I ensured that even before opting for it I knew everything about it. I to this day appreciate the clinic because they helped me out throughout. They were always willing to answer my questions and concerns. My biggest concern was the legalities attached to the procedure. To my surprise the clinic has strict laws then one could even imagine. So it made everything more reliable and valid. I was also concerned about the custody of the child which also was given to the parents. So be more positive and think about it in this way that you're finally going to be a mother of a beautiful child. I am sure the clinic keeps updating you and sends you pictures. So yes be more positive and confident.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
SashaMarcus 28 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date March 17, 2018 Last seen - Mar 10, 2018 at 02:02 PM
A LOT OF CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU. Thanks, dear Sharon! You really motivated me for posting such a great story! Well, I've no less time being a TTC than you. I'm also hoping to go to Ukraine this year for an IVF. Well, just a little bit nervous...But, it happens...So, I'm along with it! Just wish me all the best!
Respond to SashaMarcus
MaryJones998 5 Posts Monday March 12, 2018Registration date March 17, 2018 Last seen - Mar 13, 2018 at 01:03 PM
Hi there. How are you doing I hope? I hope everything is going great. I am really sorry to hear about your story. Surrogacy is a great option. It's almost a blessing of science. It helps a lot. I have had surrogacy. It gave me back my meaning of life. I couldn't give birth naturally. I was confused at first too. But believe me its the best option. I am a mother of two twin boys. I saw no negative impact or risk. Be positive and go with it. I hope everything works out. Best of luck.
Respond to MaryJones998
DeniseCastaneda 4 Posts Monday March 5, 2018Registration date March 14, 2018 Last seen - Mar 14, 2018 at 11:27 AM
Amm.. why are you thinking about the consequences now? Haven't you already had the baby? Well I guess I can tell you that after you get a baby by surrogacy, the baby acts like a normal baby. ;) Lol! I don't mean to criticize you here. You have daughter. Enjoy being a parent. No consequences are expected after the delivery.
Respond to DeniseCastaneda
alisa123 20 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date March 18, 2018 Last seen - Mar 15, 2018 at 05:56 AM
Hey there Sharon! I hope you're doing good. Congratulations on your baby girl. You took the right decision of having the surrogacy process in Ukraine. Dear, there no such after-effects of surrogacy. Just enjoy your life with your little family now. Stay positive. I wish you get all the happiness in the world. Good Luck!
Respond to alisa123