Help me guys(ivf)

Lenda866s 17 Posts Wednesday January 31, 2018Registration date February 24, 2018 Last seen - Feb 24, 2018 at 02:40 PM - Latest reply: bennythegiant 21 Posts Saturday February 3, 2018Registration date March 5, 2018 Last seen
- Feb 27, 2018 at 09:59 PM
hey there folks.I come to you guys extremely confused about life choices.My name is Klina and I am a 28-year-old woman.I have dealt with infertility as life has dealt it to me.Let me just say that I wasn't always infertile.In fact, back in 2016, I was 14 weeks pregnant before getting into a road accident.The road accident left me completely broken inside and out.I had lost all hope of having a family of my own.Although I am doing much better now I am still confused as to where to take this issue of infertility.A little detail about me is the doctors had to remove my ovaries and tubes because of the damage they took.I think I can still go for IVF but I doubt I would make a strong candidate for it.I wanted to start this post to reach out to other women who may have dealt with the same issue.IVF is clearly the easier way out here but if it fails I will be going for surrogacy abroad.I mean, after all, I've been through I just can't afford the surrogacy here.Thank you in advance you guys and take care of yourself.Much love to you all and baby dust at your doorsteps.
See more 

6 replies

Reply to this topic
camela007 3 Posts Sunday February 25, 2018Registration date February 28, 2018 Last seen - Feb 26, 2018 at 09:45 AM
dear lends.You are such a strong woman.Going through all of this.MC is something not everybody could bear that easily.It must have caused you much ain.But you sound so good.I am happy to see that.Well you are right.IVFs may sound more attractive.They may look easier but believe me.I am talking from an experience of my own.They are not that easy.They are just a headache for you.Each new cycle is a big tension.So i am a big yes for surrogacy.You have made a good decision at the right time.i am myself going abroad for that hopefully, they will treat me well.I have a friend who had been through all twice so let's hope they serve me good as well.We can call each other sisters now.As we are starting the journey together.Well, best of luck for that.Wish me luck too.
SashaMarcus 28 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date March 17, 2018 Last seen - Feb 27, 2018 at 11:42 AM
Well, yeah! You should go for that! It's a great procedure to go with. Recently, my DH's colleague just had her surrogacy at a clinic in Ukraine. They were satisfied with it as their family obstetrician referred them and they even had successful attempt...They didn't want to have in the USA though. You should also see what's better for you. xx
Respond to camela007
Alessia.Violet 21 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date March 19, 2018 Last seen - Feb 27, 2018 at 12:03 PM
Thank you for sharing your story. It is a constant fight and struggle to find a perfect clinic and the right treatment. The reason why I liked the clinic I have been visiting. They before suggesting any treatment or any medication first did my tests. The tests were done by extremely qualified doctors. This was really nice of them and the first meeting was done for free as well. Anyways, they did my tests and then deduced the most suitable process for me. Yes, one of the really big reasons for coming aboard to a clinic was the quality and the price is less as compared to other.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
FloraBiber 19 Posts Monday February 5, 2018Registration date February 27, 2018 Last seen - Feb 27, 2018 at 01:01 PM
Hey there. I really empathize with you for all you have been through. I am really sad to know about your loss. Losing a baby leaves you shattered. It is a loss which is completely unbearable.
But here you are a strong lady, trying to find some solution. I would like to share my knowledge about IVF.
It is a process which allows you to have your own baby. It involves in-vitro fertilization. After the fertilization of your eggs and sperms, they are transferred into your uterus. It has a high success rate.
You don't need to worry about this process. It is quite a friendly process. You can also opt for donor's eggs if you have a problem with yours.
I hope you visit some experienced doctor and find some solution soon. Hoping to hear more from you.
Wishing you luck and success in future. Fingers crossed for you.
Respond to FloraBiber
alisa123 20 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date March 18, 2018 Last seen - Feb 27, 2018 at 02:58 PM
Hey Klina! I'm so sorry for your loss. I know it's a tough time for you. You really need motivation. But hey? Never lose hope. You have to stay strong! I would advise you to research the clinics who have high success rates of the IVF treatment. This is essential. Sometimes, IVF is a better option. It actually depends on your body and it's ability and your age of course. Surrogacy, on the other hand, is literally the best option. I would say that you should skip the IVF, and directly opt for surrogacy. I know many women who have had their babies through surrogacy. Try Ukraine for it. They offer amazing services at very reasonable prices. I really wish you find a solution to your problem. I wish you luck and happiness! Stay Blessed.
Respond to alisa123
bennythegiant 21 Posts Saturday February 3, 2018Registration date March 5, 2018 Last seen - Feb 27, 2018 at 09:59 PM
Hey, I respect your decision. I am sorry for your loss. The things that happened to you are awful. I don't know how you got over the pain. It takes a lot of courage. Your strong attitude in life will really help you out. IVF might help you. If you get it done from a nice clinic. try out IVF first. If that doesn't work then surrogacy is a nice option. And you are right about it being cheaper abroad.I think you have done your research. Try out clinics in Eastern Europe. They also offer packages that are affordable. They also have the best teams of doctors.
Respond to bennythegiant