How to convince my wife to quit smoking. [Closed]

Ask a question soap12 5Posts Thursday March 17, 2011Registration date April 6, 2011 Last seen - Last answered on Dec 14, 2013 at 04:02 AM by svjake
Hello,
My wife is pregnant yet she does not want to get quit smoking. Can anyone please, tell me how to convince her to quit smoking? Thank you.
See more 
Helpful
+1
plus moins
Hi,
First of all you should be very persuasive. Make her understand that smoking is very bad for her and the baby's health. It can cause many problems and complications. Inform your GP and midwife.
Was this answer helpful?  
Helpful
+0
plus moins
how to stop smoking
Helpful
+0
plus moins
well it depends on how strongly you feel about your kid being left behind because of a real fact that it cause's that attention deficit syndrome and i live in sun valley where mom and dad dont even stop doing meth let alone quite smoking. and the kids turn out all the same. they dont stick to there studies long enough to learn because it's impossible to concentrate for more than a few heartbeats and its not there fault but the end game is the same frustration early on then trouble in school so little johnny bails early and little suzy ends up pregnent at 15. so i would get some family involved or just become a stinking drunk and lose your job, let her see what it could look like some day. sj

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?