Hair loss [Solved]

Ask a question Sams - Last answered on Sep 5, 2016 at 12:05 PM by princessofgod1st
Hello,
I have a problem of hair loss since some ten years and I have tried everything. I have tried many medicines, seen several doctors and others. I have hair that grow but they do not grow further and I start losing them again. It's really irritating, can somebody tell me what I must do please?
Thanks.
See more 
Helpful
+20
plus moins
Hair loss can be caused by stress, apparently: I was told this by a doctor in conversation about 9 years ago. Apparently, it can make all your hair fall out. So the answer to your question might be : is it stress?

For instance: I have had my hair falling out in handfuls when I wash it for maybe 4-5 years now, or maybe a bit longer, not sure. It got so bad I dreaded washing it or brushing it: it would fall out from the scalp every time. I had to hang it over the shower door (I have long hair): or throw it over onto the floor each time. Combing it after the shower: resulted in lots of hair in the basin: so it was very bad. I was very upset by it. I was taking no medication and no explanation for it. But stress could have done it.

Or, salt: have you considered that? I eat a very low salt diet: almost none. About 4 months ago (Aug. maybe, 2013) I ate a large packet of salted peanuts from a supermarket which is usually unsalted, but this time, they did not have the unsalted ones, I was told. So I ate the salted peanuts, and, after eating this, my hair, which had been falling out in handfuls for years, as described above: stopped.

Just like that!

So maybe it is due to either: stress or a mineral deficiency? Just a thought and I am not a doctor, or an expert on health, but it might help. ( Personally, I find it difficult to believe it was cured by one large packet of salted peanuts, but this is actually what happenned. When I say 'packet' I mean: a supermarket bag of peanuts the equivalent of about 7 small salted peanut packets or more: so it was a lot of salt for a person who does not ever salt their food or eat salted foods).

Katrina Wood
Was this answer helpful?  
Leave a comment
Helpful
+17
plus moins
Hello,

You may find some good advices in this article :
http://health.ccm.net/contents/274-hair-loss-treatment

Leave a comment
Helpful
+13
plus moins
Hi,
You still can get through a hair implant.
Kind regards.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+12
plus moins
Nothing can be done against hair loss for men, it's in the genes.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+9
plus moins
Hi,
I don't think the losing of hair is associated with the stress caused by thinking at all, or otherwise all the leaders all over the world would have become bald persons. Yes, I fairly agree that the stress caused of nervousness or fearing from your own future(life or work) can absolutely result in hair lose very quickly.

It is said in our traditional medicine that painting hair with the oil of the onions nightly and let it until the morning, then wash this on the morning. It is recommended to be repeated a month.
jumpy- Oct 6, 2014 at 06:14 AM
ha ha great answer man ha h..............
Leave a comment
Helpful
+8
plus moins
You can use hair extensions to add some volume to your thin hair and to hide the hair loss.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi,
Have you tried the prenatels ?
Or coconut oil? Seems to work for me

I lost a lot of hair and don't know y guess it was stress.....

Hope it work for you :)
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
I will pray for you
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
you haven't mentioned your stage age or type of hairloss you are having.assuming its Androgenetic type i would suggest to start using DHT blockers like saw palmetto and stinging nettle tablets.you can use wheat grass twice a day and roasted pumpkin seeds and with minoxidil.and yeah exercise right and don't smoke. every hair has 3 year cycle so you have to do these things for 3 year atleast
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
the onion juice for 15 minutes is very good. kill all kind of infections and make you hair grow again.

some people with Anemia loss the hair. you have to visit your doctor.

have a great day. take care of your health is the most beautiful we have.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?