Advice for artificial insemination

Ask a question karen1974 1Posts Monday February 14, 2011Registration date February 15, 2011 Last seen - Last answered on Feb 15, 2011 at 02:58 PM by alexis0025
Hello,

I had my first artificial insemination on the 1st February. I should say that I am quite stressed about it having to wait for 14 days to get my period and hence get a confirmation. This is what will determine the success of insemination.

I'm terrified as it has been four years of trying to have a baby. The success rates are low, even if I sincerely believe that this time it will be the right one.

Thanks for any advice and good luck to you all.
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello,

While waiting for the results, the best thing is to avoid getting stressed (I know that it may sound easier said then done...), stop yourself from thinking about it too much and wondering if every belly ache or swelling and soreness of breasts is that you are pregnant.

With the AI treaments, you cannot take these symptoms seriously. You must have a positive attitude and to care about yourself more often. I also believe that you should slowly prepare yourself for an eventual failure, then a if you get a positive outcome it is a bonus.

It is very difficult but you should be patient and try not to get overwhelmed by this situation.

Good luck!
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?