Ask a question Report

Dukan diet:Can I drink a glass of wine? [Solved]

shinygirl 3Posts Tuesday March 22, 2011Registration date April 7, 2011 Last seen - Latest answer on May 3, 2011 09:06AM
I am following the Dukan diet and would like to know if I can drink a glass of wine this weekend. I hope to have a positive answer. Thanks.
Read more 
moins plus
Doctors state clearly that it is strictly forbidden to consume alcohol during the Dukan diet. However, it happens that occasionally I drink one glass of wine without taking gaining weight. My advice is control your calorie intake. All the best.
MSS- May 3, 2011 09:06AM
I am following the Dukan Diet and have enrolled in to the coaching programme where you do a daily report, weigh-in and so on and every day they send you instructions as to whether you are on PP or PV day with receipe suggestions etc etc - it's really good!
What you also do every day is to fill in a little report, they ask if you have strayed (with a drop down list of items including alcohol) and there is also a drop-down list for things you are missing. One day I marked wine / alcohol in this list of things I was missing and voila! Next morning my instructions said that as I was missing it, it was OK for me to have either a Glass of RED WINE, half a glass of CHAMPAGNE or a LOW CALORIE BEER. But.....then it was totally forbidden for the next 14 days. So I didn't have it - I thought I would save it for another day when I really wanted one. :-) Good to know though!
Add comment
This document entitled « Dukan diet:Can I drink a glass of wine? » from CCM ( is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the licence, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.