Pregnant since 5 months

Ask a question Karish - Last answered on Sep 15, 2017 at 12:29 PM by Neha5
Hello,
It's rather strange, I'm five months pregnant and yet never had any symptom of pregnancy like nausea or anything else, is it normal?
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello
You are luck, its normal some woman are like this. Good luck and enjoy your pregnancy
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
It's normal! Here's some extra info about it: http://www.prams.net/blog/you-and-your-childs-health/
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
I want to congratulation for your pregnancy. It is good signal that you are aware about your health. You can get maximum benefit in short time period with your awareness. You can defeat your problem in easy way on behalf of my personal life experience. I also handle same problem like you in my life just one year ago. Now I am living happy life with my darling baby gifts that fulfill my whole life with endless joy. It is right time to make proper planning to handle this horrible problem in your life with appropriate safe and secure method to create reliable and beneficial platform for you and your baby and long term.
I want to accept to get full support from my husband side to handle this horrible situation in my life. It is medical certified fact that you can handle all type of problem related in positive way with positive attitude toward life. You should use healthy lifestyle to provide proper blood supply to all reproduction system to get maximum benefit in short time period to overcome this horrible situation. You should understand the importance of proper balanced diet to provide appropriate nutrition to your body for genuine working. You should understand your body must be in balance with hormone level. You should consume rich iron food with folic acid and provide sufficient energy to boost your confidence and high hemoglobin for easy pregnancy. You can choose right platform with yoga and meditation to reduce stress and depression from your body and mind to get full relaxation and satisfaction in your life. You can overcome negative thinking with positive thinking and can start reading positive thinking books to get maximum benefit to overcome this horrible problem like me.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello my dear, thank you for sharing your experience with us and congratulations on your pregnancy. It is your dream of every woman to become a mother of the beautiful baby and you are going through this beautiful phase of your life. It is one of the most wonderful and amazing feelings in the world when you are pregnant. It is not a strange thing if you are not having such symptoms of pregnancy yet. You should not worry about these symptoms of pregnancy because it happens with many ladies. Pregnancy is a very complex process and it is very difficult to understand the complete process according to your body type and health condition. You should get rid of extra stress on your mind and you should enjoy this beautiful time of your life. It is important to take complete care of your health and nutrition during this condition. You should and some regular exercises and yoga in your daily schedule to get help during your pregnancy for your body. It will improve your health and will help to go through pregnancy easily. It is also important to give importance to good nutrition in this condition. You should add some healthy nutrients like protein, vitamins, mineral and iron in your regular diet. If you are living healthy and active life during pregnancy, you should not take stress about any symptoms and sign of pregnancy. It will depend on your body type and physical condition that how late you will find these symptoms. I hope you will find help with your confusion at this forum. Best of luck for your pregnancy and I know you will give birth to a beautiful baby and will become a great mom.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Congratulations on pregnancy. Very happy for you.
As you progress through your pregnancy, you may experience some mid-pregnancy aches and pains. An achy abdomen or back, feeling dizzy, heartburn, constipation, and slightly swollen feet and ankles are all very common symptoms at this point in your pregnancy.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?