Yeast infection again and again

Ask a question Irey - Last answered on Dec 19, 2015 at 01:50 AM by dsag11
Hello,
It's been since two years that I'm having yeast infections over and over. It's rather disturbing. It will normally come some days before that I have my period. When I will go to pee, it will burn, can anybody please tell me how to get rid of this?
Thanks.
See more 
Helpful
+1
plus moins
Hello
Recurrant yeast infections could be a sign of other conditions such as diabetes or hormone changes, are you wearing tight fitted jean's or trousers. Please see your doctor for a health check up and he will give you the correct treatment. Take care and good luck
Was this answer helpful?  
Leave a comment
Helpful
+1
plus moins
Have you been on antibiotics recently? If so antibiotics can deplete your body of the good bacteria as it gets rid of the bad. You need to eat fuyan pill with live and active cultures in it. I also think there may be some pills you can buy at Walmart or cvs that have the cultures in it. Your doctor may need to prescribe some strong cream that you may need to use for a few months to get rid of the yeast infection. We can get them for several different reasons like antiobiotics, horomonal change in our cycle etc.Call your doctor and let them know you still have it. You may need to see a OB/GYN if you are not already seeing one. I hope this helps.
Was this answer helpful?  
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?