Premature ejaculation

Ask a question Gregory - Last answered on Aug 10, 2011 at 03:31 PM by Herman
Is there any solution to this trouble please?
Thank you.
plus moins
This depends on the cause of the problem. Please see your doctor for a check up and discuss this problem. He may refer you to a urologist or a therapist first.
Take care and good luck
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?

Sign up now. It takes less than a minute and is completely free!