Azoospermia:Can I be pregnant?

Ask a question goldiluck01 2Posts Thursday March 31, 2011Registration date April 1, 2011 Last seen - Last answered on Dec 22, 2015 02:39AM by somyasharma
Hi,
Can I be pregnant if my partner has azoospermia (no sperm)? Thanks for response.
See more 
Helpful
+2
moins plus
Hello,
Azoospermia is the term used when there is a complete absence of sperm in the ejaculate. Automatically, if sperm don't meet with a female egg, there is no risk of pregnancy.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+2
moins plus
It is a myth that azoospermia can be get cured. I know personally two cases of azooospermia which are cured by alternate medicines and yoga. so go for it.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+1
moins plus
Hello
Azospermia means that there was no sperm when the seminal fluid was examined so therefore no chance of pregnancy. I am sure there are stories of a pregnancy in other cultures but I have not seen medical evidence for this
Take care and good luck
Leave a comment
Helpful
+1
moins plus
in the earlier reply there was an error. The first line shows that it can not be cured. I missed to type the word "not. So please read it as it is a myth that azoospermia can not be cured.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+1
moins plus
I am a male : have azospermia
When I tried to do testicler sperm extraction surgery
There was no sperms
The doctor said he saw a sperm head by microscope and referred me to another doctor who is cleaver
He can find sperms when no other body can fine
But that time when wife left and divorced me
Leave a comment
Helpful
+1
moins plus
Yes it can be possible through ICSI and IVF reproductive techniques.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?