Food poisoning or allergy

Twain - Sep 22, 2011 at 07:17 PM - Latest reply:  Summer
- Sep 22, 2011 at 07:17 PM
Hello,
I had taken a dessert out of the fridge that had been there for at least two weeks. I started having headaches after having consumed it. Soon, I had some pimples that appeared on my chest. I'm wondering whether this is food poisoning or allergy.
Thanks.
See more 

1 reply

Reply to this topic
0
Helpful
Hello
Well did you have vomitting or diarrohea? If you believe that the dessert that you are talking about is expired and this is why you might have had food poisoning, simply check its expiry date. What kind of allergy would you be having to the dessert? Take care and good luck
Kind regards.
Respond to Summer