Fear of failing at school

Ask a question Pin - Last answered on Jan 25, 2016 at 06:05 PM by markingwamboi
Hello,
I'm 15 years old and for a year now, I have been suffering with depression. I wish I knew why I am like this? I feel alone because I'm the only daughter and child of my parents. I thought that I had found someone for life but when my boyfriend left me, I stared depressing. I don't care about anyone, I live in my own world and I have also lost appetite. I fear that I fail at school because of this depression, please somebody help me!
Thank you.
See more 
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello
You are not alone, many young people feel as you do especially after their first relationship fails. I would advice you to seek medical help and support from your doctor, also speak to your family and friends. You will need all their love, hlep and support until your well again. Take care, and do let us know how you get on. Good luck
markingwamboi 2Posts Monday January 25, 2016Registration date January 25, 2016 Last seen - Jan 25, 2016 at 06:05 PM
Am really sorry for you......I can only say that; mistakes are there regardless to the old adage...``error is to human...``I really understand;if you trust you can be knocked down,but you will never be knocked out.....and even when you`er knocked down, there is a strong arm to lift up and a gentle hand to dust to you off...don`t be puzzled,don`t worry be strong always,and everything will be well...Nice time..Luxury moment...
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?