- - Latest reply: ^^Lucky luke^^
Registration date
Monday December 6, 2010
Status
Last seen
May 6, 2014
- Nov 22, 2011 at 11:23 AM
Hi,

I can't believe it but I am depressed !!! I feel so low ... so down my mood has reach the lowest of my entire life.

I got my exams results for this third semester and I have been terminated and banned from my law course. I don't even know how to tell that to my parents.... they have been spending a lot for my studies.

Please help!!!!
See more 

2 replies

Registration date
Friday November 11, 2011
Status
Last seen
November 22, 2011
Thank you
Hello,
So sorry to hear this news, you must speak to your doctor and gain his help and support in this matter. If you are depressed due to stress of study, then you must take a break. The college will understand if you are unwell and unable to continue with your course for now. Then you must talk to your parents they want the best for you and if they know how mentally low you are they will understand and support you.

Try to sleep more and to take regular breaks and some exercise. You need a long break from your studies. Take care until you feel better

Good luck
Respond to Asmini1
Registration date
Monday December 6, 2010
Status
Last seen
May 6, 2014
Thank you
Hi
Don't panic, this kind of thing can happen in life. Don't give up, you will do better the next time. Be honest with your parents and explained them that you feel guilty, they will probably appreciate your honesty.

You also need to relax.

Take care.
Respond to ^^Lucky luke^^