Miscarriage:How to overcome sadness?

- - Latest reply: jeenia
Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Last seen
November 21, 2018
- Oct 7, 2018 at 09:25 AM
Hello,
Am 21 years old. One month ago, I had a miscarriage and since then I keep on crying and can't stop thinking about my dead baby. Worst, still i have started to neglect my saddness. Can you please tell me how to overcome my sadness? Thanks.
See more 

Your reply

10 replies

Thank you
Hi,
The death of a dear one is always difficult to accept. However, you are still young, you should try to forget bad experience and think only of the future. Don't neglect your partner as he too suffers silently.

Here's the link to the miscarriage association
http://www.miscarriageassociation.org.uk/
Respond to sharky66
Registration date
Thursday February 22, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
I share the grief and sorrow of miscarriage. It is really very shocking for any mom to have a miscarriage. Pregnancy is the beginning of a new life. There are dreams and hopes. It is not just a mom but a dad who dreams high as well. It is the first stage in the journey of parenthood. Miscarriages are a loss. There is nothing to worry about all this. Miscarriages happen in many women. What is important is to get the proper diagnosis. Miscarriages are not something unusual. It is sad to lose the happiness. It is not something to get scaredof. Stay positive and you will see the good times coming. I wish all the best for a happy life.
Respond to Angela1214
Registration date
Monday August 6, 2018
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
Hello! Hope you will be fine soon. It is really very shocking for any mom to have a miscarriage. It is the worst thing. Being a mother is every woman dream. Science has created many ways to overcome infertility. You must have to know about Surrogacy. It is the best way to have a baby. I hope that you will find the best treatment and solution related to your problem.
Respond to sarah.franklin
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 29, 2018
Thank you
Oh, no! This is really sad. I'm awfully sorry. No one deserves to go through this. I hope things get better for you, honey. Please don't beat yourself over it. It's no one's fault. I hope you get the courage to move on.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Sunday March 18, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey, there. How are you? I hope you're okay. I'm so sorry this happened. You don't deserve it. Miscarriages are so hard to deal with! I went through one, not long ago. It was actually the worst thing, that's ever happened to me. You have so many expectations. And, it all comes crashing down. It's like you got hit by a car and there's emotional trauma of losing someone you've never met. I can understand. I pray that you get the patience to deal with it. The only thing that will heal this loss is time. Good luck to you!
Respond to claudiopeters
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey! I can totally understand. Don't beat yourself over it. Calm down, first of all. It's ALRIGHT to feel this way. You need to be sad. Otherwise, you won't ever fully be able to put it behind you. This isn't a phase. It's important to realize that these problems exist. But, it's also important to realize that these things happen. And, it's not your fault. I hope you can deal with it and move on. Good luck and lots of love. You can do this, honey.
Respond to Avaa81
Registration date
Monday August 6, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hello, I hope you are fine. I can understand your pain. I went through the same. I became weak and dependent. Will suggest to you the same thing. I did yoga for mental peace. Try to remain in the fresh air for three hours at least.
Respond to cecemiller
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
It will take time. You will have to let time heal the pain. My condolence for your loss. I know how it feels to feel empty. I have been in this situation myself. Though I have referred to an infertility clinic now. Let's see if they can help me for real.
Respond to Hannahdrake
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
Thank you
I am extremely sorry to hear about your loss. MC can be a very hard time for anyone to go through. I know it is never easy to cope with the loss. However, stay strong and positive. I would suggest that you don't give up. I am sure you will soon be able to get pregnant. Research about the various options that you have. Lastly, contact a good clinic for the next treatment.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Last seen
November 21, 2018
Thank you
Hi. I hope you are doing good now. Life is unpredictable,but you need to put up a big smile and cross all the hurdles. I feel very sorry for what you have gone through, no one can take the pain that you suffer. Don't give up, do not get motivated. Give it a second try. Consult doctors and ask for various other options which you can avail. Nowadays nothing is impossible. Do stay strong, I wish you a good luck. And keep posted.
Respond to jeenia