- - Latest reply: olympe27
Registration date
Sunday November 27, 2011
Status
Last seen
November 27, 2011
- Nov 27, 2011 at 06:29 PM
Hi all friends,
I come to you because I'm very worried. I am 40 years old and for some time I have memory loss which is quite common and quite disturbing. I get lost in my city and when I wake up I'm not in the right place and I feel weird. I remember what I did, I remember the day, people I work with and even my little girls. I lose my words and can not finish my sentences and in evening I can't remember a name.

I really don't want to go and see a doctor because I don't trust them !

please help me
See more 

2 replies

Registration date
Monday December 6, 2010
Status
Last seen
May 6, 2014
Thank you
Hello, why don't you trust doctors ? In my mind, you should consider getting to a professional. You seemed to be stressed by your situation and a professional mind could help you.

Take care.
Respond to ^^Lucky luke^^
Registration date
Sunday November 27, 2011
Status
Last seen
November 27, 2011
Thank you
First of all, you have to stop getting more and more depressed about your plight. And regarding your distrust towards the doctors, you have to be even more concerned about your case.
The source of most of these types of cases are stress and daily problems. I'd suggest you to change environment for some time. Go to some peaceful areas like a nature park. Chilling at a lakeside park and try some yoga sessions also. No need to do deep meditations. By merely closing your eyes and relaxing your whole body in a calm place. Emptying your mind. These simple acts will surely help you a lot !
Respond to olympe27