- - Latest reply: onlinedoctor
Registration date
Friday November 25, 2011
Status
Last seen
July 16, 2012
- Nov 27, 2011 at 02:58 PM
Hi,
My best friend of 23 years, is a very intellegent guy. He has completed 4 degree's in 2 years , already write two novels ,play flute ,drums ,piano best awarded musician in his school he has already been considered as a genius even when we were child I can still remember he was like my human Wikipedia.

I was talking to him to get some tips and he said to me that for him all happen naturally but he also told me that a secret that when he was a about 10 years old his father showed him how to read faster...:(

Is it true? Could I read faster, then would I be able to learn twice as quick?
See more 

2 replies

Registration date
Monday December 6, 2010
Status
Last seen
May 6, 2014
Thank you
Hello, if you read a lot, you will be able to read faster ;)

There is no other secret !
Respond to ^^Lucky luke^^
Registration date
Friday November 25, 2011
Status
Last seen
July 16, 2012
Thank you
Hi,

Try my tips to to double your reading speed:

1: Find the motivation ,self motivation in life can change everything in a human life.

2: Read and remember things, reading quicky is something but the most important is the capability to remember them ( try to read a paragraph and to write it down with exactly the same words )

3: Read Read and Read quickly,slowly ,more quickly and more slowly - try to anticipate words coming

4: Elimination all sorts of distraction when you try to study or read something.

5: Drink a lot of water , deep breathe will enhance your concentration.

6: The secret of reading more quickly is also to play piano ( did you know that pianist are the quickest reader in the world because they are able to read two lines at a time ) look for a standard notation you will notice that a pianist has to read the G key and the F key at the same time ... try to learn from this pratice and apply it when you read books. take a group of work and make interpretation

Don't forget Practice makes perfect
Respond to onlinedoctor