- - Latest reply: ^^Lucky luke^^
Registration date
Monday December 6, 2010
Status
Last seen
May 6, 2014
- Nov 28, 2011 at 07:53 AM
Hello,
I am Ben, 16 years old and I would like to learn a little bit more about girl's anatomy.

Well I have never had any sexual relationship with any girl but I would really like to learn some tips before trying it once.

Hum I have a girlfriend and I am very much afraid that my lack of experience might make her go away.

Do help me in any way possible thanks dudes.
See more 

2 replies

Best answer
Registration date
Monday December 6, 2010
Status
Last seen
May 6, 2014
Thank you
Hello, you have to take your time. It can be good to talk about it with your girlfriend before doing it. Actually we are all different and some people appreciate things that other people don't like.

You have to take care of your girlfriend and everything should be OK ;)

Good luck.

Say "Thank you" 1

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 20 users have said thank you to us this month

Respond to ^^Lucky luke^^
Registration date
Monday November 28, 2011
Status
Last seen
April 25, 2012
Thank you
Hey Ben first of all you should take your time and never force a girl in having sex. It is all about respect and feelings that you will transform in physical demonstration. Try to start first of all with masturbation this is the best way to excite your girlfriend. In touching her body you will automatically get excited. Leave yourself time to kiss her, to discover her body before penetrating her. The breast and the neck are places you should kiss. Then let your hand travel all over her body till between her legs where you will try to be as soft as possible. And don't forget to protect yourself.

Jerminalap
Respond to Jerminolap