- - Latest reply: newyorkcity5
Registration date
Tuesday February 15, 2011
Status
Last seen
May 11, 2011
- Feb 15, 2011 at 03:39 PM
Hello,

I`ve been married for two years now and never took any pill, and during all this time we have been trying to have a baby without any chance of success. I have carried out some the infertility tests and the results are that one of my fallopian tubes is blocked and the other one works averagely.

I have to undergo hysteroscopy; otherwise we will have to proceed to an IVF.

I am really depressed, is there any one in the same situation?
See more 

3 replies

Registration date
Status
Last seen
February 15, 2011
Thank you
I am not in the same situation, but as a man, I have my own opinion about the issue. It is too early to get discouraged. Take into account the possible outcomes," there is...even if it doesn't work, other solutions...". Hence solutions to the problem exist. The methods used, now give better results than twenty years back. Don't give up. You will succeed!

Good luck!
Respond to thefray
Registration date
Status
Last seen
February 15, 2011
Thank you
Hello,

For me, my laparoscopy is scheduled for the 24th of February and I am getting all stressed about it.

First I will do a hysteroscopy and if the surgeon finds anything, the next step will be a laparoscopy; both will be done at the same time?
Respond to answerwomen
Registration date
Status
Last seen
May 11, 2011
Thank you
Well, for me, it is scheduled for the 2nd of March and both are planned for the same day and if it turns out to be some blockage, I hope they will do the necessary so that I happen to get pregnant normally.
Respond to newyorkcity5