20 days of constipation

Chestergosh 1 Posts Thursday December 8, 2011Registration date December 8, 2011 Last seen - Dec 8, 2011 at 04:51 AM - Latest reply: Kazukoo 9 Posts Thursday December 8, 2011Registration date December 8, 2011 Last seen
- Dec 8, 2011 at 09:52 PM
Hello,

I'm 22 and I'm constipated. I should admit that I am not the best friend of vegetables. But the problem is that my belly is very much swollen and I did not relieve myself since 20 days.

This is long isn't it? So do help me friends.
See more 

2 replies

Reply to this topic
^^Lucky luke^^ 1809 Posts Monday December 6, 2010Registration dateContributorStatus May 6, 2014 Last seen - Dec 8, 2011 at 05:28 AM
Helpful
Hello, you have to see a doctor, you may have a more important problem...

Take care.
Respond to ^^Lucky luke^^
Kazukoo 9 Posts Thursday December 8, 2011Registration date December 8, 2011 Last seen - Dec 8, 2011 at 09:52 PM
Helpful
Hey you this is very dangerous not to go to the toilet during all these days.

Can you only imagine where all the foods you've swallowed all these days are?

My advice is: go to a doctor as soon as possible as you are endangering your life at this rhythm.

Constipation is caused either due to bad eating habits, hemorrhoid that cause frustration and also a lazy intestine which is very bad. Intake lots of food rich in fiber and go to the pharmacist right now for a medicine to relive you. Cereal the facilitate digestion and intestinal system and a glass of water every morning once you are out of bed.

Take care.
Respond to Kazukoo