December 9, 2011
- - Latest reply: onlinedoctor
Registration date
Friday November 25, 2011
Status
Last seen
July 16, 2012
- Dec 9, 2011 at 11:54 PM
Good morning I am facing a problem with my daughter; she is in a relationship with a boy who is 16 like her. My daughter spends her time talking about babies she says she has a feeling of emptiness in her belly and that she needs to have a baby.

I myself I was pregnant at 17 years old and I have the feeling that she want to do the same thing. How do I help?
See more 

2 replies

Thank you
Hi,
I personally think that as a mum its your duty to explain her that she is certainly too young to mother a baby. She is still young , try your best to convince her that its time to ENJOY life, concentrate herself in her studies and particularly seek a good job.Then after gaining maturity, she can give birth.Hope i have been able to help you. Have courage, its only the twist and turns of life.....
Respond to carine Toussaint
Registration date
Friday November 25, 2011
Status
Last seen
July 16, 2012
Thank you
You must tell her that times have changed and send her to a psychologist urgently before she gets back home telling you that she is pregnant.

I guess she does not realise that taking care of a child will cost a lot and that she needs lots of things. You may be right it is possible that she wishes to do same as you, so talk to her and tell her how things were not easy.

Good luck.
Respond to onlinedoctor