December 14, 2011
- - Latest reply: Cindyyy92
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Last seen
March 18, 2019
- Feb 3, 2019 at 12:41 PM
Hello,
I had a miscarriage a 7 months, I can't believe it that this is happening to me! I so wanted a baby. I am destroyed but I want to know how this can be possible, how can someone lose a baby at such a late stage of pregnancy?
See more 

Your reply

10 replies

Registration date
Tuesday June 21, 2011
Status
Last seen
May 15, 2012
Thank you
Hello
This is sad and devastating for you. To miscarry your baby at 7 months is terrible. Did you ask your doctor at the time, if there was a cause? Often there is no know reason for this. Now you must grieve for your lost baby, and then one day you will hopefully want to try for another pregnancy. Only you will know when that right time will be. Take care and good luck
Respond to Swiftybird
Registration date
Sunday August 19, 2018
Last seen
August 26, 2018
Thank you
Dear Baolish ! Dealing with a miscarriage can be devastating. While many may pass off a miscarriage as a pregnancy that "just wasn't meant to be", these words rarely help to relieve your grief. Although a miscarriage can be an isolating experience, it doesn't have to be.I had a miscarriage too in my early pregnancy. I firmly believe that women who are going through or those who have previously dealt with a miscarriage are often a great resource to those currently suffering from a pregnancy loss. By sharing your words with each other and sharing support with other women would be very helpful. Stay strong and keep trying !
Respond to HelenSmith
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
March 19, 2019
Thank you
I am extremely sorry to hear about your MC. This must be s hard for you. Especially having one at 7 months is very stressful both emotionally and physically. Stay strong and positive. Visit the right doctor and ask them to help you. It is important to know the right reason and cause for the issue. I am sure you will soon get pregnant. Sending baby dust your way.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
February 22, 2019
Thank you
Hey. I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. This one must've been very hard to deal with. I think you should take a break for a while and try to relax. You need this. I hope you feel better soon. You can always come here and talk to us if you feel sad. Sending prayers your way.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Last seen
March 14, 2019
Thank you
This is so horrible. Miscarriages are truly awful. I can't even imagine what you are feeling right now. I feel very sorry for you. Take our advice and take some time off to deal with this. You have been through a lot. This will be over soon.
Respond to alissonclark
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
I am so sorry to hear about your MC. I think your doctor should really be giving you an answer to this. If there was some sort of a complication you should have been informed. Therefore, ask for a proper report. Also, don't lose hope! I can understand that this must not be an easy time for you but don't give up. Good luck to you. Sending baby dust your way.
ShannonT
Registration date
Sunday December 30, 2018
Last seen
January 5, 2019
-
I am so sorry for your loss. Miscarriage is a really hard thing to move on from. Losing your own baby inside you is so painful. You should get yourself tested so you can know what's wrong with you. Good luck. Stay blessed.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
February 22, 2019
Thank you
That is devastating. God, I'm so sorry this happened to you. I know it seems impossible for something like that to happen. But it just does. It must have been so hard for you to get over such a tragic loss. I really think you should give yourself some more time to deal with this. Take a break. Do something you love. You can always start TTC again after you feel like you can do it again. Don't rush into anything. Is there any particular reason why this happened though? Do share it with us, if that's okay with you. I hope things work out for you. If theres anything on your mind, you know where to find us. Good luck!
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Sunday December 9, 2018
Last seen
March 14, 2019
Thank you
This broke my heart! I cannot imagine what you must have felt. Seven months is such a long time! I hope you get the courage to move on. Nobody deserves to go through something like this. If you haven't already, I would suggest getting a professional opinion. This is something that needs to be examined. So that you have a better idea of what went wrong. That way, you can actually make sure it does not happen again. I hope you don't give up, because of this. I would really suggest you get back to your journey and try again. You're brave enough, and you can do this! Good luck, sweetheart, you can do this! I will pray for you. May you get the strength to do it again!
Respond to Laura191
Registration date
Last seen
March 10, 2019
Thank you
Ah, that sounds awful. I'm really sorry that you had to go through this experience. Seven months is such a long time! I hope you find the strength to move on. I'll pray for you, honey! Good luck to you with this. You deserve a lot more.
Respond to Rebecaa56
Registration date
Last seen
March 18, 2019
Thank you
I can't believe this! Seven weeks, that's so late. I'm really sorry that you had to experience this. It must have been really tough to take. Did you get it checked? If you didn't, you should go right away. It's so important to get a professional opinion on something of this sort. It's definitely not normal. I really hope it's nothing too serious. Here's to hoping you're fit enough to try again. Sending you lots of love and support. Don't give up, honey. I know you feel you've been hard done, but that's life. Don't lose the faith, you can still do it! My prayers are with you.
Respond to Cindyyy92