December 14, 2011
- - Latest reply: alissonclark
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Last seen
November 8, 2018
- Oct 27, 2018 at 02:55 PM
Hello,
I had a miscarriage a 7 months, I can't believe it that this is happening to me! I so wanted a baby. I am destroyed but I want to know how this can be possible, how can someone lose a baby at such a late stage of pregnancy?
See more 

Your reply

5 replies

Registration date
Tuesday June 21, 2011
Status
Last seen
May 15, 2012
Thank you
Hello
This is sad and devastating for you. To miscarry your baby at 7 months is terrible. Did you ask your doctor at the time, if there was a cause? Often there is no know reason for this. Now you must grieve for your lost baby, and then one day you will hopefully want to try for another pregnancy. Only you will know when that right time will be. Take care and good luck
Respond to Swiftybird
Registration date
Sunday August 19, 2018
Last seen
August 26, 2018
Thank you
Dear Baolish ! Dealing with a miscarriage can be devastating. While many may pass off a miscarriage as a pregnancy that "just wasn't meant to be", these words rarely help to relieve your grief. Although a miscarriage can be an isolating experience, it doesn't have to be.I had a miscarriage too in my early pregnancy. I firmly believe that women who are going through or those who have previously dealt with a miscarriage are often a great resource to those currently suffering from a pregnancy loss. By sharing your words with each other and sharing support with other women would be very helpful. Stay strong and keep trying !
Respond to HelenSmith
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
Thank you
I am extremely sorry to hear about your MC. This must be s hard for you. Especially having one at 7 months is very stressful both emotionally and physically. Stay strong and positive. Visit the right doctor and ask them to help you. It is important to know the right reason and cause for the issue. I am sure you will soon get pregnant. Sending baby dust your way.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey. I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. This one must've been very hard to deal with. I think you should take a break for a while and try to relax. You need this. I hope you feel better soon. You can always come here and talk to us if you feel sad. Sending prayers your way.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Last seen
November 8, 2018
Thank you
This is so horrible. Miscarriages are truly awful. I can't even imagine what you are feeling right now. I feel very sorry for you. Take our advice and take some time off to deal with this. You have been through a lot. This will be over soon.
Respond to alissonclark