Miscarriage at 7 months

Baolish 1 Posts Wednesday December 14, 2011Registration date December 14, 2011 Last seen - Dec 14, 2011 at 07:13 AM - Latest reply: HelenSmith 6 Posts Sunday August 19, 2018Registration date August 26, 2018 Last seen
- Aug 23, 2018 at 05:38 PM
Hello,
I had a miscarriage a 7 months, I can't believe it that this is happening to me! I so wanted a baby. I am destroyed but I want to know how this can be possible, how can someone lose a baby at such a late stage of pregnancy?
See more 

Your reply

2 replies

Swiftybird 842 Posts Tuesday June 21, 2011Registration dateModeratorStatus May 15, 2012 Last seen - Dec 16, 2011 at 08:59 AM
Thank you
Hello
This is sad and devastating for you. To miscarry your baby at 7 months is terrible. Did you ask your doctor at the time, if there was a cause? Often there is no know reason for this. Now you must grieve for your lost baby, and then one day you will hopefully want to try for another pregnancy. Only you will know when that right time will be. Take care and good luck
Respond to Swiftybird
HelenSmith 6 Posts Sunday August 19, 2018Registration date August 26, 2018 Last seen - Aug 23, 2018 at 05:38 PM
Thank you
Dear Baolish ! Dealing with a miscarriage can be devastating. While many may pass off a miscarriage as a pregnancy that "just wasn't meant to be", these words rarely help to relieve your grief. Although a miscarriage can be an isolating experience, it doesn't have to be.I had a miscarriage too in my early pregnancy. I firmly believe that women who are going through or those who have previously dealt with a miscarriage are often a great resource to those currently suffering from a pregnancy loss. By sharing your words with each other and sharing support with other women would be very helpful. Stay strong and keep trying !
Respond to HelenSmith