- - Latest reply: Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
- Apr 15, 2019 at 04:26 PM
Hello,
Is it possible that I have infertility problem when I have never had wet dreams?
Thank you.
See more 

8 replies

Thank you
This does not hs any indication upon infertility problem.
Take care.
Respond to Prudence
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
Hey, I hope you are doing well. What makes you say that? For how long have you been trying? If it has been more than a year then visit a good RE. It is a serious issue and shouldn't be delayed. I hope everything goes well. They will initially do tests. Tests like the HCG to check your hormone levels. They will also do an ultrasound scan to see how things are going there. I am sure there will be nothing serious. Even if there is an issue technology has definitely improved in the area. Therefore, there are so many treatments that you can look into. Good luck to you. Sending baby dust your way. If you need any help do let us know.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
I don't think there is any relation between the two. Have you been trying to conceive? It could be because of that. There is no direct relation between the two things you mentioned, though. You can always get it tested. It's actually quite important to get your tests done. Just to be on the safe side, you know. If you feel like you've been trying, and it's not happening, then you should definitely see a doctor. You can also check out the fertility clinics. They can help you out in a better way. Good luck to you! I'm sure it's nothing serious. Keep me posted, and don't be shy to ask anything! I'd love to help. You can pull through!
Respond to Lilliana21
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 17, 2019
Thank you
Hello. Hope you are doing well. That is a good question. But no, these things are not related. You are stressing yourself for no reason. This happens to a lot of people. But this does not mean they are infertile. Hope this was helpful.
mistygray
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 16, 2019
3 -
Hey. I agree with you. There is actually very little possibility of these things being related. One should be on the safe side and get a professionals advice here. Maybe he is facing some other issues. But infertility can't be it. It's important to see your doctor at once. Stressing will get you nowhere.
Respond to alissonclark
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 16, 2019
Thank you
Hi. Alisson is right. These things dont really have a connection. It does not mean you are infertile. But you should be on the safe side. Talking to a doctor about this won't harm. Your satisfaction is important. I'm sure everything will be fine though. Good luck.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Sunday December 9, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
There's no direct link between the two. I think you're confusing this for yourself. There shouldn't be anything serious. You can always get your tests done. It's a better idea to do it. Best of luck to you! I hope it's not anything problematic. You can do this!
Respond to Laura191
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
Hey, I hope you are well. That is not how things work. It is a lot more complicated. I am suffering from a disorder and it is a difficult journey to be. I am glad that IVF like processes exists. They are making it a lot easier for us. Hoping for the best. Good luck to you.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
Thank you
I dont think that is a sign of infertility. If you have been trying for more than a year then I would suggest you visit a good doctor. Dont delay the visit. I hope there is nothing serious. Dont worry! Good luck to you. I hope you are soon able to conceive.
Respond to Gilbert_6706