- - Latest reply: Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 at 12:37 PM
Hi
I have the feeling that I am cursed as for 4 years I have been trying for a pregnancy. I did have a miscarriage at 2 month of pregnancy earlier this year. I was so excited and then so disappointed. I need help? Will I one day be able to conceive a baby?
See more 

11 replies

Registration date
Tuesday June 21, 2011
Status
Last seen
May 15, 2012
Thank you
Hello
First of all you must look after yourself, and take time to grieve the loss of your baby. Speak to your doctor and ask his help and support. How old are you please? You will have to gain medical help in the future if you are unable to get pregnant but for now, keep a diary of your periods and when you have sexual relations. Take care and very good luck to you.
Respond to Swiftybird
Registration date
Thursday December 22, 2011
Status
Last seen
January 25, 2012
Thank you
Hi all those feeling are normal and justified you should maybe try the IVF treatment instead of contenting yourself with the temperature curve. A gynecologist might help as many women faced such situations but finally turned to me mother don't let your arms down. Good luck.
Respond to Rapsoo
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
I am really sorry to hear about your MC. This must have been really hard for you. Mainly because you were trying for soo long and things just finally took a good turn. However, stay strong and positive. I believe wait until the next cycle AF arrives. During this time visit a good doctor for your treatment. Look for different options of treatments as well. Just make sure that the doctor is experienced. The more experience the better it is. I am saying from my own experience. The clinic I am visiting is doing an amazing job the major reason being all of the above. Good luck to you. I personally think IVF would work for you really well. Mainly because your embryos will be carefully monitored. Sending baby dust your way.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Monday January 21, 2019
Status
Last seen
February 8, 2019
Thank you
Hey! I am so sorry for what you are going through. I also suffered for 5 years. I am also sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is to deal with it. Yes, you can conceive a baby. It really depends on your condition. Even if you are not able to carry your own baby, you can always go for surrogacy. Surrogacy is a treatment in which the surrogate carries the baby for you, you can also have genetic ties with the baby so nothing to worry about. If you can carry a baby then IVF is the perfect option for you. Just get yourself tested only then we can know about the best option for you. Good luck! Stay blessed! Bye!
Respond to DorothyP
Registration date
Saturday February 9, 2019
Status
Last seen
March 1, 2019
Thank you
Hey there! I feel so bad for you. There is no such thing as cursed. It's the story of every woman nowadays. Many people are infertile now because of the unhealthy routine. We don't sleep much. We don't take good care. We don't even have a healthy diet. After that we are quite obsessed with smoking, alcohol etc. That can have a huge impact on your health. But thanks to medical, treatments are now much better. The success rate is also quite high. You can go for assisted conception. Maybe that's the right option for you. Good luck. Stay blessed.
Respond to MerriStar
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
Four years is a very long time! I can't believe you've had to go through that. I'm really sorry to hear about your situation. I would suggest you find a good clinic, ASAP. You should not leave it so late. It's also extremely important to get your tests done. You will have a better idea of what's up. They are professionals. They deal with such cases all the time. I hope it's nothing serious. There is no such thing as permanent infertility, anyway. So, there will be a solution, don't worry about it! You can do this! Keep me posted on how it goes. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. My prayers are with you.
Respond to Cindyyy92
Registration date
Sunday December 9, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
Hello, there. Yes, it makes perfect sense to visit a fertility clinic, honey. You should not leave it, so late! It could be something serious. Hopefully, it isn't, but better safe than sorry, right? Four years is a long time to wait. Keep your hopes high. It's really important to approach this situation with caution. It's also really important to be positive. My prayers are with you. I really hope your luck turns around. You deserve the best in life. Good luck with it. Keep me posted, if you need any help! You can do it!
Respond to Laura191
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
That's a lot of time! I can't believe this. You've had it so hard. I would suggest you visit a fertility clinic, right away. You're supposed to see a doctor, after six months. I don't know, why it's not happened for you. I'm sure you'll get your answers at a good fertility clinic. Best of luck to you.
Respond to Rebecaa56
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 17, 2019
Thank you
Hello. Sorry to hear about your MCs. This must have been so hard for you. I can't imagine what it must have been like. Have you considered other options for yourself? Maybe that will work. Four years is a lot of time. You should talk to your doctor about your options now. Something will definitely work out for you. Don't lose hope.
Respond to alissonclark
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
I am really sorry to know about your journey. I can understand how hard this all is. I have been trying for more than 5 years. Every time a process fails for us i honestly feel soo disappointed. However, the last few months have been great. After taking a break from the journey we decided to visit a new clinic. I researched a lot about the clinic. After finally reading the good reviews I emailed. I was glad to receive a quick reply with all the relevant answers. After that, we visited them for the first time. They had invited us for free. I thought that was amazing. So far things have been going soo well. The doctors are so passionate about the work. It is soo rare to find a clinic like so.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
Thank you
I am really sorry to read about your MC. I hope things get better for you. Just make sure that the clinic you visit is experienced and knows how to carry the process out. I think it is really important to visit one that has such qualities. Dont lose hope. I am sure things will get better. Sending baby dust your way.
Respond to Gilbert_6706