- - Latest reply: Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
- Jul 2, 2019 at 10:21 AM
Hello,
We have been trying to conceive a baby since three months and we are not having any positive results. Can there be any infertility troubles for this to happen?
Thanks.
See more 

7 replies

Thank you
Hello,
It may be but nothing can be confirmed without any physical examination, please consider getting to a gynecologist in order to have your answer.
Take care.
Respond to Celine
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
Hey, I hope you are well. I would say dont be so hard on yourself. It takes about 12 months to naturally conceive. Therefore, give yourself some more time. Start tracking your ovulation dates. Start TTC according to those dates. Other than that make sure your periods are regular. If they are not then definitely visit a doctor. Good luck to you. I hope things go smoothly for you. Other than that take care of your diet. Make sure that you are eating healthy food. This matters a lot! Sending baby dust your way. I hope things go well.
Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
-
Mitchael is right! Don't be so hard on yourself. It takes a year to conceive naturally. Good luck to you. Hoping the best for you. Sending baby dust your way. Do keep us updated.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
Hello, Rosa. How are you holding up? I hope you're doing okay. Three months isn't that long a time. You shouldn't worry about it. Doctors actually suggest visiting after six months. You can wait for that. You can also consult one if you're worried. However, this is quite normal. One starts thinking about these things when they aren't going their way. I can assure you, it's most probably nothing serious. It's too early to panic. You can go and get your tests done. It's up to you, of course! Good luck to you.
Respond to Lilliana21
Registration date
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
Hi, honey. I hope you're doing alright. I'm so sorry to know about your troubles. You definitely deserve better. I want to wish you the best of luck. Three months isn't that long a period. You can relax, a bit. Officially, doctors think it's better to seek advice after six months of no luck. You've got some time until that. You can still go to get a professional opinion if you want. Fact is, this journey is rarely easy. So, you might have to experience some bumps along the way. I hope it happens quickly! Good luck to you! You can do this!
Respond to Rebecaa56
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 16, 2019
Thank you
Hey. three months is really not that long. I think you should continue TTC. Bu to be on the safe side you can see a doctor. Adapt to some lifestyle changes too if you can. That might help you. I hope you conceive soon. Good luck.
Rebecaa56
Registration date
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
-
Hey, Misty. You're right in saying this actually. That's what I wanted to highlight before. Three months isn't that long. It would make sense to actually visit the doctor, though. A professional opinion can be really helpful. I agree lifestyle changes and diet control can be really helpful.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 17, 2019
Thank you
Hello. I really dont think so. There is a very less chance of infertility here. Three months is not too long. You can continue TTC and hope for the best. It is usually advised to see a doctor when it has been six months or more. I hope it doesn't get to this. Don't stress yourself.
Respond to alissonclark
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
Thank you
I hope things get better for you. Just stay positive and strong. I think you should give yourself more time. Are you tracking your cycle? It is so important to do that. I chart the cycle that gives me a better idea. Other than that I would suggest that you opt for light exercising. That will help you conceive as well. Other than this I would suggest that you take care of your diet. Make sure to include all the important nutrients in your diet. Avoid any form of caffeine and alcohol. Sending baby dust our way. I hope everything goes well for you. I am in the middle of an IVF process right now. Really hoping for the best.
Respond to Gilbert_6706