Unsuccesful attempts

- - Latest reply: Lilliana21
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Last seen
February 18, 2019
- Feb 9, 2019 at 06:47 AM
Hello,
We have been trying to conceive a baby since three months and we are not having any positive results. Can there be any infertility troubles for this to happen?
Thanks.
See more 

Your reply

3 replies

Thank you
Hello,
It may be but nothing can be confirmed without any physical examination, please consider getting to a gynecologist in order to have your answer.
Take care.
Respond to Celine
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Last seen
February 18, 2019
Thank you
Hey, I hope you are well. I would say dont be so hard on yourself. It takes about 12 months to naturally conceive. Therefore, give yourself some more time. Start tracking your ovulation dates. Start TTC according to those dates. Other than that make sure your periods are regular. If they are not then definitely visit a doctor. Good luck to you. I hope things go smoothly for you. Other than that take care of your diet. Make sure that you are eating healthy food. This matters a lot! Sending baby dust your way. I hope things go well.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Last seen
February 18, 2019
Thank you
Hello, Rosa. How are you holding up? I hope you're doing okay. Three months isn't that long a time. You shouldn't worry about it. Doctors actually suggest visiting after six months. You can wait for that. You can also consult one if you're worried. However, this is quite normal. One starts thinking about these things when they aren't going their way. I can assure you, it's most probably nothing serious. It's too early to panic. You can go and get your tests done. It's up to you, of course! Good luck to you.
Respond to Lilliana21