December 21, 2011
- - Latest reply: Rapsoo
Registration date
Thursday December 22, 2011
Status
Last seen
January 25, 2012
- Dec 22, 2011 at 10:22 AM
My mother seems to hate me she ignores me all the time and is always harsh to me. Well now that I live on my own she never calls or cares for me. With my brother she has a good relationship but it is as if I remind her of bad things or that I took something away from her. When I ask my brother why things are so he says I am being complicated and there's nothing to worry about. Things are easy for him how can I get over all this.
See more 

2 replies

Registration date
Tuesday March 30, 2010
Status
Last seen
May 13, 2012
Thank you
I am sad to hear this. Have you tried to talk to your mum and tell her your feelings and ask her why she appears to reject you? It would be a useful starting point. If your relationship is still strained - you might find you require some counselling to help you come to term with it.

Good luck
Respond to Janey39
Registration date
Thursday December 22, 2011
Status
Last seen
January 25, 2012
Thank you
Hello mothers love and attention is very important and I can understand very well your feelings. You could try to ask her why you don't meet her to have a face to face conversation with her. At least you will be fix as rolling about not knowing the reasons of such an attitude is much more painful. Good luck to you.
Respond to Rapsoo