December 22, 2011
- - Latest reply: Verlyn
Registration date
Thursday December 15, 2011
Status
Last seen
July 16, 2012
- Dec 22, 2011 at 11:02 AM
Hello I am 16 and I have some problems with my menstrual cycle. Since last year they are not regular at all and very painful. I have them each 3 or 4 months and never consecutive months and I am worried. Will this mean that I am having fertility problems too??? :(
See more 

2 replies

Registration date
Tuesday June 21, 2011
Status
Last seen
May 15, 2012
Thank you
Hello
No this does not mean you will have an problems with your fertility. You are still so young, and your periods are still not regular. I would discuss with your mother and find out what her periods were like when she first started. Consider seeing your doctor if you are suffering with pain, and heavy periods he could prescribe something for you to help. Take care and good luck
Respond to Swiftybird
Registration date
Thursday December 15, 2011
Status
Last seen
July 16, 2012
Thank you
Hello to you, well this is not normal at all. But were you having them every month before? Are you having a treatment? You should try to see a doctor there must be a problem with your ovaries as normally each month one of them should ovulate and most probably there is a complication somewhere but to say that you are infertile this would be difficult. Do consult.
Respond to Verlyn