Fear of infertility.

vectomon_67 1 Posts Thursday April 21, 2011Registration date April 22, 2011 Last seen - Apr 22, 2011 at 07:15 PM - Latest reply:  adriabold
- May 23, 2011 at 02:43 AM
I have a problem with both ovaries and have elevated prolactin levels.

I don't know if there's any treatment for ovarian this.

Do you think someone having this type of problem may get pregnant. I have a regular cycle and normal menstruation every month.
See more 

2 replies

Reply to this topic
Helpful
Hi,
Sterility related to ovarian problems can be treated by ovulation inducers such as Clomid and HMG.
Respond to louella89
Helpful
Prolactin is a hormone. A hormone is a chemical substance, which is secreted by an endocrine gland, and is transported to another part of the body where it has an effect. Hormones act at the target tissue by binding to a receptor site on the responding cells.

Prolactin is produced primarily in the front part of the pituitary gland. This gland is known as the "master gland" because it controls a range of other endocrine organs. The pituitary gland is about the size of a pea and is situated near the middle of the brain.

There is nothing to worry about and fear of infertility. It is not going to affect your pregnancy. Follow this link for more information http://www.womenhealthzone.com/...
Respond to adriabold