Difficulty conceiving

- - Latest reply: Cindyyy92
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Last seen
February 18, 2019
- Feb 9, 2019 at 07:21 AM
Hello,
I'm 20 years old and my partner is 28. We have been married for over a year. We are trying for a baby but no luck conceiving. How do I know whether it's because I'm infertile that I'm having such a trouble?
Thanks in advance.
See more 

Your reply

6 replies

Thank you
Hello,
You don't know anything yet, so stop worrying and go to your doctors. Both of you need to be seen, and examined if your doctor thinks it is necessary. Take care and chill out otherwise stress can have a negative effect when trying for a baby.
Respond to Eda
Registration date
Friday November 25, 2011
Last seen
July 16, 2012
Thank you
Hello,
you are still very young and maybe that your body and mind is not ready for this.
But it could also be a physical problem. This is not the end of the world so get on with asking for a correct diagnosis so you can conceive as soon as possible. Very good luck to you both.
Respond to onlinedoctor
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Last seen
February 18, 2019
Thank you
If you have been trying for a baby for a year then why are you not visiting a doctor? Dont delay this any further. The more you delay the more issues will be created. Good luck to you. I hope things go well for you. Just stay positive and strong. The best thing to do right now would be to visit a good doctor. They will do your tests and figure out the issue. Once that is figured out after doing the HCG test and ultrasound they will work out a solution. It really depends on what you want to take. Initially, most couples opt for medication. It is afterward that they look into treatments like IUI or IVF. However, for any of these things, it is important that the doctor is professional. Good luck to you. Sending baby dust your way.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Monday January 21, 2019
Last seen
February 8, 2019
Thank you
Hi Dalila! I hope you are doing well. You both are so young right now so nothing to worry about. Keep trying for 1 year straight if it doesn't work then visit a clinic. It's better to visit a clinic instead of doing tests yourself. The doctor will clear out everything for you. Sometimes it's just that we are not doing it right. To know about infertility you need to get yourself tested. You have nothing to worry about. There are many ways to conceive with now. Just visit a doctor and he will guide you in the right direction. Good luck! Stay blessed! Bye!
Respond to DorothyP
Registration date
Saturday February 9, 2019
Last seen
February 12, 2019
Thank you
Hi! I am so sorry for what you are going through. It's hard to deal with that thing. But not impossible, so don't worry. If you have tried for 1 year or more then it's time for you to move on to a fertility clinic. Visit a good clinic, get yourself tested and everything will be cleared out for you. But make sure you both get yourself tested. That's quite important. You both need to be healthy in order to conceive. Otherwise there are quite treatments and way to take care of that. Good luck. Stay blessed. Bye. Take care.
Respond to MerriStar
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Last seen
February 18, 2019
Thank you
Hey, honey. This is not anything to worry about. I understand how you feel. It's perfectly normal to worry a little. A year is a long time, no doubt. However, it shouldn't be anything serious. You can get your tests done. It's actually preferred if you do get them done. Just to be on the safe side. There's nothing to worry about in either case. There are so many good solutions available, even if things go south. Which they won't, I'm confident! You can do this! You can also visit a fertility clinic if you want! Good luck to you, hun.
Respond to Cindyyy92