Depressed because of my boyfriend

Wenona - Jan 4, 2012 at 02:49 AM - Latest reply: HammrG 3 Posts Thursday January 4, 2018Registration date January 4, 2018 Last seen
- Jan 4, 2018 at 04:22 PM
Hello,
I'm actually in depression because my boyfriend has left me. I have lost appetite and also stay much time alone without talking to anyone. I have decided to get out of this phase and to forget him but I need help, how can I do it please?
Thank you.
See more 

Your reply

2 replies

Thank you
Hi,
Well done, for making the first move to get yourself out of this depression. This is a simple phase and you can easily get out of it by getting yourself busy with other activities. Concentrate on your studies and get out with your friends more often.
Good luck!
Respond to Qushi
HammrG 3 Posts Thursday January 4, 2018Registration date January 4, 2018 Last seen - Jan 4, 2018 at 04:22 PM
Thank you
Remember to respect and like yourself. Know that you only will accept a partner that is into you and work with you as a team of two. This is a person you may make plans with, support each other and build a real life and future. You will feel great with the right partner. If you get clinical depression, take the time to work with a Psychotherapist. This is worthwhile if you are willing to work for your own mental health and happiness.
Respond to HammrG