Getting infertile

- - Latest reply: DorothyP
Registration date
Monday January 21, 2019
Last seen
February 8, 2019
- Feb 6, 2019 at 11:20 PM
Hello,
Is there any risk of infertility if I take birth control pills please?
Thanks in advance.
See more 

Your reply

5 replies

Thank you
Hello,
There is none, just contact your gynecologist before taking them though.
Take care.
Respond to Treasa
Registration date
Wednesday December 21, 2011
Last seen
April 3, 2012
Thank you
Hi,
There is no evidence to show that taking the contraceptive pill interfers with your fertility. Always have a check up with your doctor or family planning nurse and you will be preventing an unwanted pregnancy. Take care and good luck
Respond to Guerechene
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Last seen
February 18, 2019
Thank you
It really depends on your condition. At times doctors do suggest you opt for the pills. This is to regulate your cycle. The pills help in tracking your ovulation date. However, in certain circumstances, it doesn't help. I would suggest that you visit a doctor and consult for help. Good luck to you. Sending baby dust your way.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Last seen
February 18, 2019
Thank you
Not at all, honey. This is nothing to worry about. It's a question, I had in mind, as well. It shouldn't be a problem. Good luck to you! I'd suggest visiting your doctor, though. It's important to discuss this with them and get a professional opinion.
Respond to Lilliana21
Registration date
Monday January 21, 2019
Last seen
February 8, 2019
Thank you
Hi there! It really depends on what you are taking them for. Mostly people take it to stable their cycles. Although there is no evidence that it can make you infertile. Good luck! Stay blessed!
Respond to DorothyP