Fertility

- - Latest reply: DorothyP
Registration date
Monday January 21, 2019
Last seen
February 8, 2019
- Feb 6, 2019 at 11:19 PM
Hello,
We have just been married and want to have a baby, can you please tell us when it is right to conceive the baby. When is a woman most fertile please?
Thank you.
See more 

Your reply

5 replies

Thank you
Hello,
Every woman is different, but if you are having regular periods every 28 days then, your most fertile around ovulation time. If you are trying for a baby the guidlines say to have sex every 3-4 days throughout the month. This way you will have a high chance of conceiving. Relax and let nature take its course. Good luck
Respond to Strek
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Last seen
February 18, 2019
Thank you
Hey, I hope you are well. I believe it really depends on you. However, you should start tracking your ovulation dates. You can download an app for this purpose. This will really help you in identifying when to and when not to. Good luck to you. I hope things go well.
mistygray
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
February 18, 2019
3 -
I agree. There are very useful apps that can help you out with that. You can track your cycle all the time. It will let you know when you are ovulating. That is the best time for one to TTC. This does not last long. It only involves a few days.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
February 18, 2019
Thank you
A woman is most fertile when the egg is in the fallopian tube. it's the ovulation phase. This phase occurs usually a few days before she gets her period. It is advised to TTC in this phase. The egg fertilises only when it is inside the fallopian tube. Hope this was helpful.
alissonclark
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Last seen
February 9, 2019
-
That's true. Ovulation is the most fertile phase. Followed by the menstrual phase. That is when the egg leaves the fallopian tube. It can't get fertilised anymore. For fertilisation, it is important for the egg to stay in the tube. You can track your ovulation days easily. Good luck TTC.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Last seen
February 9, 2019
Thank you
Congratulations on getting married. Ovulation phase is believed to be the most fertile phase for a woman each month. Misty explained it really well. It occurs just a few days before getting your period. But you can exactly tell what days they are. Using an app for this that tracks your cycle would be helpful. Good luck.
Respond to alissonclark
Registration date
Monday January 21, 2019
Last seen
February 8, 2019
Thank you
Hi there! It's different for every person. Just do it when you think you are ready. Keep track of your ovulation. That will help you. Good luck! Stay blessed!
Respond to DorothyP