January 6, 2012
- - Latest reply: Sparrowleft
Registration date
Tuesday November 29, 2011
Status
Last seen
April 24, 2012
- Jan 6, 2012 at 05:58 AM
Hello friends I am the happy mother of a little baby girl of 2 and a half months who is perfect and growing healthily. My problem is that I will resume work within 2 weeks and I am not able to express milk with the machine. Can anyone advise me on this subject please, I'll be grateful.
See more 

2 replies

Registration date
Tuesday June 21, 2011
Status
Last seen
May 15, 2012
Thank you
Hello
To express breast milk takes practice and I would advise you to start now. You will need to build up a supply so that your baby will be able to be fed while you are work. If you find this impossible then your baby will have to have formula milk, but this would be a shame, so why not ask your health visitor to help you in this matter. Good luck to you
Respond to Swiftybird
Registration date
Tuesday November 29, 2011
Status
Last seen
April 24, 2012
Thank you
Hello well more details would be appreciated but I will try to help you as much as I can. Do you usually breastfeed the baby all the time or is she used to baby bottle? You can breastfeed her and pump your other breast at the same time it is an excellent way for stimulation your breast. Massages are required for the continuous production of milk and lots of water is to be drink if you want the flow to continue. Good luck to you.
Respond to Sparrowleft