- - Latest reply: Wafemi
Registration date
Monday March 7, 2011
Status
Last seen
May 8, 2011
- Mar 7, 2011 at 01:00 PM
Good Morning,

I'm 22 years old and for one year I've been having pains all over my body. It began with a mild back pain (In the middle), followed by panic attacks, pain in the heart, headaches, and neck pains. As result I feel always tired,

Among the other symptoms I have developed muscle pain and sometimes nausea, tingling in arms and legs. And most of the time I feel that I have a blurred vision. In summary, everyday is a nightmare and I'm so worried that sometimes I feel depressed!

I've been through several medical tests: blood tests, CT, endoscopy, back x-ray...without any substantial results. My doctor informs me I have fibromyalgia, but how can I be sure? And if it happens to be my case, what's about its origin? And what's about the treatments?

Desperately need help. Thanks
See more 

2 replies

Registration date
Monday March 7, 2011
Status
Last seen
March 7, 2011
Thank you
Hello,

To know if you really suffer from fibromyalgia, your GP should refer you to a rheumatologist who will give a proper diagnosis. Such an illness can be treated by analgesics, painkillers, anti-epileptics, antidepressants and relaxation therapy and so on...

Stop worrying; I'm sure that your doctor will prescribe you the best medication
Respond to Endris
Registration date
Monday March 7, 2011
Status
Last seen
May 8, 2011
Thank you
Hi,

I have been suffering with fibromyalgia for several years and have succeeded in curing myself and even manage the pain. I hope that you will do the dame very soon, and feel free to come back on the forum.

Take care.
Respond to Wafemi