Blocked fallopian tubes, What can I do?

 cinderella_cinder -
For some time now I have been desperately trying have a baby. I have consulted a doctor I have been told that I have blocked fallobian tubes. I don't know what to take and what to do as I know that I may never have children. I am on the verge of cracking. Can anyone please tell me what to do ?thank you in advance.

1 reply

Try not to despair. It is possible to have a baby when you have blocked fallopian tubes. Treatment is usually IVF (in-vitro fertilisation). For furher information get referred to a specialist. Good luck.