Having control pills

 Ash -
Why is it necesarry to seek the help of a gynecologist when having birth control pills please?
Thanks in advance.

2 replies

Here in the UK you get your contraceptive pills from either your GP or family planning clinic which is often run by specialist nurses. It is an excellent way to monitor and check every woman who starts on the pill, so they are kept well and healthy as much as possible.
hello, this is for keeping a proper monitoring on the pills effects on your body in case of allergies or side effects.