Swallowing vaseline

- - Latest reply:  Xaso - Mar 21, 2012 at 06:17 PM
Hello,
My son has swallowed vaseline, can it be dangerous to his body and cause poisoning please?
Thank you.
See more 

2 replies

0
Thank you
Hello,
It is a non toxic product but however I will advise you to give him some milk to drain it more rapidly.
Take care.
Respond to Sunil
0
Thank you
Hello,
It may nevertheless cause an obstruction and this is why you need to make him drink some hot drink for getting it down easily.
Kind regards.
Respond to Xaso