17 years old

 Ushapa -
I am a 17 years old boy and the problem that I have is with my voice. My voice is like that of a 12 year old kid, what may help me to have a deeper voice please?
Thanks in advance.

1 reply

This is something hereditary, you cannot do much about it. Your voice will 'break' when you go through pubity. Take care and be patient.