Infertility possibility

- - Latest reply: Rebecaa56
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Last seen
January 18, 2019
- Jan 3, 2019 at 08:11 AM
Hello,
What are the chances that I am infertile please because my dad died with a testicular cancer, can someone please answer me?
Thanks.
See more 

Your reply

5 replies

Thank you
Hello
Stop worrying there's no link between testicular cancer and family infertility. The only way to know for sure is to do a sperm count test. Take care
Respond to Yanish
Thank you
Thank you, it was stressing me very much.
Respond to Chinniah
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Last seen
January 21, 2019
Thank you
Hey, I think you should TTC and not worry about such things. I don't think that there is a link. Even if there is you can't really say anything for sure until you start trying. However, if you have been trying for a year then it is really important to visit an RE. Ask them for help. They will do your blood test and HCG test and see if there is anything wrong. I am hoping there is none. However, even if there is don't worry. Technology has drastically improved! There are so many things you can consider opting for. IVF is one of the most successful procedures that people are opting for. Good luck to you. I hope things go well. Sending baby dust your way. Do keep us updated.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Last seen
January 3, 2019
Thank you
I don't think there's any link between the two. It would be better if you get your tests done, though. I hope it won't be anything serious. Have you had any kind of issues so far while TTC? If yes, then you should be seeking help right away. Good luck on your journey. I hope it works out well!
Respond to Lilliana21
Registration date
Last seen
January 18, 2019
Thank you
That's not how it works, hun. You really should get your checks done. Are you asking this question because you've encountered some problem in TTC? If yes, then it could be infertility. However, it's hard to predict. Tests and medical check up should clear up things for you. Good luck and lots of love!
Respond to Rebecaa56