My first IVF

julia00 1 Posts Friday March 23, 2012Registration date March 23, 2012 Last seen - Mar 23, 2012 at 03:15 PM - Latest reply: emmacoolb 22 Posts Thursday July 26, 2018Registration date October 11, 2018 Last seen
- Oct 11, 2018 at 07:32 AM
Hello,

I did my first IVF on the 13th of March 2012; my blood test is scheduled for the 28th of March 2012. I am a bit depressed and I am afraid of negative results but anyway I'll have to accept it.
See more 

Your reply

24 replies

britney23 5 Posts Friday March 23, 2012Registration date April 22, 2012 Last seen - Mar 23, 2012 at 05:05 PM
Thank you
Hi,

I'm glad to tell you that it worked for me on the fourth attempt and I am on my third week. Wish you best of luck, it's true that you are going through a hard time but you must be confident.
Respond to britney23
aliceblake 128 Posts Sunday May 20, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - May 23, 2018 at 09:10 AM
Thank you
Hello there. I hope you are okay. I understand that you feel really scared. But stay strong. Keep moving on. Things will turn out okay. Lots of love for you. Take care.
Respond to aliceblake
Silvija2020 52 Posts Saturday April 7, 2018Registration date September 30, 2018 Last seen - May 23, 2018 at 09:14 AM
Thank you
I live in a country where surrogacy is prohibited. I was TTC from last 10 years. But there was no sign of conceiving. I went to different doctors for my checkups. After extensive testing doctors were also unable to trace the issue with my infertility. I was stressed and was sad. I talked to my husband about this. He said not to worry that everything will be fine. We keep on TTC for some more time and still there was no hope in it. So we gave upon the idea of TTC. I was sad and depressed. Than a friend of mine told me about surrogacy. Her friend has a boy from surrogacy. She told me to think about surrogacy. I talked to my husband for surrogacy and soon he agreed to go for surrogacy. Than we start looking for some clinics and found many good clinics in Ukraine. We decided to move to Ukraine for surrogacy.
emmacoolb 22 Posts Thursday July 26, 2018Registration date October 11, 2018 Last seen - Oct 11, 2018 at 07:32 AM
That's horrible. I'm glad you could move to Europe to look for surrogacy and Ukraine has been emerging as a great choice for surrogacy abroad. Adonis is a good option for anyone who's willing to travel abroad for an assisted fertility procedure. Adonis has high success rate and advances facilities to deal with infertility issues... it's a must try. In fact when your desire a baby you should do what it takes to have one. Wish you luck!
Respond to Silvija2020
Alana90 82 Posts Monday March 26, 2018Registration date July 30, 2018 Last seen - May 25, 2018 at 01:33 PM
Thank you
Remember one thing. Negatives never mean that you could never conceive, There would surely be a positive soon. There are days that are tough. And you got to accept that. I am much moved with the strength I got to see in this forum. You are wonderful women. Infertility is an awful thing. This hurts. Stay strong lady. Much love.XX
emmacoolb 22 Posts Thursday July 26, 2018Registration date October 11, 2018 Last seen - Oct 10, 2018 at 06:42 PM
I totally agree to you. A negative means success isn't gonna come to you easy... so stay strong and keep trying. If it matters to you, which actually does...to every woman. You should simply have one motto, you will have a baby no matter what it takes and do what's needed to make it a success. I'm not sure what problem you have but there's nothing Adonis can't solve to get you a baby of your own. So, don't be bogged down by failed attempts and move forward with optimism.
Respond to Alana90
Hannahdrake 63 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - May 25, 2018 at 02:39 PM
Thank you
Dont think bad or negative. Think all good. I am sure positivity will surround you. Where are you getting treated btw? I need suggestions for a friend. How much did it cost you? Any help would be appreciated.
Respond to Hannahdrake
Sarahsth28 19 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 9, 2018 Last seen - May 27, 2018 at 07:50 AM
Thank you
Oh Julia, let's not think negative. You have come so far in your TTC journey. You have successfully done with the round of IVF. Believe me, this is an accomplishment, and the nervousness is genuine. But when you are on the journey to success then put off al the negativity. Because it kills your excitement and stress is toxic to your TTC. journey. I wish you lots of baby dust!!
Respond to Sarahsth28
claudiopeters 88 Posts Sunday March 18, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - May 30, 2018 at 09:54 AM
Thank you
Hey Julia. How are you? I hope you're doing good. IVF is a tough procedure. I'll be honest with you, luck plays a huge role. It doesn't necessarily work for everyone. Especially not in the first cycle. It can take a while. A select few people are lucky enough to get it done in their first attempt. However, it could work for you. Who knows? It's important to prepare for all the possible scenarios. At the same time, it's really important to hope for the best as well. Good luck. I hope it works out!
Respond to claudiopeters
Sabera28 67 Posts Saturday April 14, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - May 30, 2018 at 12:43 PM
Thank you
Hey. I hope you are doing fine. It's really the worst feeling of being infertile. I can understand your situation. Don't lose hope. I am sure positivity will surround you. I had Cervix incompetence disease. I was left infertile. I was so helpless. I had no other options left. I didn't want to go for unnatural methods. As they were not legal in our country. Then one of my friends suggested me to go for Surrogacy. She implied that by this method you will have your own biological baby. So I decided to go For Surrogacy in Europe as it's not legal in our country. There I found healthy and cooperative Surrogate. She gave birth to our child. I am so happy and blessed to have her. Go for it, I hope it works out for you too.
Respond to Sabera28
Monika966 58 Posts Saturday March 17, 2018Registration date August 14, 2018 Last seen - May 30, 2018 at 12:51 PM
Thank you
IVF was never a choice for me as i had make up my mind for surrogacy. I'm from Japan.We moved to Europe to find our heaven.
Surrogacy is ban in Japan.And i'm infertile due to some cancer reasons. So we moved to Europe to find surrogacy related clinics. We consulted many clinics in Europe. Than we came to know about clinics in Ukraine and we moved to Ukraine.
In ukraine we found a very good clinic.
Now we are having twins with the help of this clinic.The clinic gave us a very good surrogate mom.With the help of that mom we are having our two twin daughters.
We are so excited and happy.
Feedback and suggestions much admired.
emmacoolb 22 Posts Thursday July 26, 2018Registration date October 11, 2018 Last seen - Oct 10, 2018 at 07:11 PM
I'm so happy for your success! :D I hope you and your daughters are in great health and mood. I don't understand this logic... there's already rules everywhere in the world to stop human exploitation for surrogacy. Now that's something which couldn't really trigger a ban and what really matters more than a desperate woman who wants to be a mother is helped by another by this benevolent service. I totally don't get it why they ban surrogacy. You did the right thing by moving out of there. Yes, Ukraine has been doing great lately to help women who can't conceive or have a full term get their baby dreams fulfilled. And the greatest name among them is Adonis. With over 90% success rate it somewhat guarantees that your assisted fertility process will be successful. Anyone looking for affordable surrogacy needs to consider doing it abroad. Firstly to beat down the cost secondly for good clinical assistance.
Respond to Monika966
SashaMarcus 96 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date August 19, 2018 Last seen - May 30, 2018 at 01:02 PM
Thank you
So, how did it go? I mean it's been a long time. I'm also undergoing an IVF in July. It's my first cycle. So, yeah! Let's hope for the best! Anyway! Write back to us. I hope you've found it. i-e what you want.
Respond to SashaMarcus
marrie07 19 Posts Tuesday May 15, 2018Registration date July 3, 2018 Last seen - May 31, 2018 at 11:13 AM
Thank you
hey there! I hope you are doing great. I am a 43-year-old mother. I suffered a lot when I first miscarried. it was really painful for me. I struggled a lot with infertility. but there was no luck for me. I wanted to go for IVF but I heard it was a painful experience. but doing it for my husband, and for the sake of his happiness pushed me to do it. it was a great process and painful as well. but I found it helpful. and I am really happy because I got to complete my family. and it was just amazing. I think you should not be scared and totally relax.
Respond to marrie07
NatashaLiam 98 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 22, 2018 Last seen - Jun 1, 2018 at 07:45 AM
Thank you
Good luck with your first IVF. IVF will be a success for you i guess. TTC is the hardest period of a woman life. I was also trying to conceive from a long time. But had no luck with TTC. Although i conceived for 3 times but the miscarriages were in fate. My first husband left me and i was totally broke. Than i was in depression quitting my job and staying up last night. Now i am at an age of 43. I am going to be married again. I have told my husband everything about my complications regarding pregnancy. He is still willing to marry me. He says that he has consulted some good clinics regarding surrogacy and we will go for surrogacy to have a child. I had many complications regarding pregnancy. Now i am happy i have someone to support me. I have read about surrogacy from many people on this forum. People here have shared their stories of TTC. They also have shared their success stories of Surrogacy. I am now trying to know the experience of people about surrogacy. If someone has a recent experience of surrogacy than kindly share with me your experience. Thanks in advance.
jeenia 48 Posts Sunday October 7, 2018Registration date October 11, 2018 Last seen - Oct 11, 2018 at 06:29 AM
Very sorry to hear that dear. You have gone through such a bad phase that no other one can even feel about it. Still you had that courage in you to move a head in life. Thankfully your second husband is understanding. Every infertile woman should learn from your story. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful one. I wish every individual gets a supporting partner like you.
Respond to NatashaLiam
stacyben 88 Posts Tuesday March 20, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 1, 2018 at 01:52 PM
Thank you
Hey, You are so brave. It's amazing that you are ready to accept everything. I am sorry but IVF is not a successful strategy to have babies. I also went for it to have a baby but I failed. I then went for surrogacy. I chose a clinic in Europe. I have a baby through surrogacy. I have no more worries in my life. I hope you would consider it too if it fails for you too,
Respond to stacyben
emily001 73 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 1, 2018 at 02:11 PM
Thank you
Hello. It's astonishing that you are prepared to acknowledge everything. I am sad however IVF is certainly not an effective procedure to have babies. I likewise put it all on the line to have an infant yet I fizzled. I at that point went for surrogacy. I picked a clinic in Europe. I have a child through surrogacy. I have no more stresses throughout my life. I trust you would think of it as well in the event that it comes up short for you as well.
jeenia 48 Posts Sunday October 7, 2018Registration date October 11, 2018 Last seen - Oct 11, 2018 at 06:34 AM
Well said. One while going for IVF should have this deep in his mind that IVF may or may not be successful. One cannot get a sure result through IVF. If one has to go for a sure result i would say to go for surrogacy. Yes surrogacy is the best and safe option. If one cannot take much stress and option surrogacy is actually the best. Its good to see people actually take surrogacy in a brave way. Good luck and good health.
Respond to emily001
anayahill 117 Posts Monday March 19, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jun 5, 2018 at 07:48 AM
Thank you
Hi,

I'm glad to tell you that it worked for me on the fourth attempt and I am on my third week. Wish you best of luck, it's true that you are going through a hard time but you must be confident.
Respond to anayahill
mistygray 132 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date October 16, 2018 Last seen - Oct 9, 2018 at 03:31 PM
Thank you
Hello, how are you doing now? I really hope you feel better now. It is totally normal to feel this way. Everybody does, trust me. You just need to stay hopeful during this and avoid stress. I know it is easier said than done, but you have to try. Stress plays a huge role here. It could even mess up your results you know. You don't want to take that risk. It is important to prepare yourself for every possibility before the procedure. It doesn't a guarantee your pregnancy in the first try. It could even take a couple of more tries for you to get pregnant if it suits your condition. But trust me, it is going to be worth it when you finally have your baby in your arms. I know it seems hard right now. But you have to stay strong and keep trying. I wish all the very best.
jeenia 48 Posts Sunday October 7, 2018Registration date October 11, 2018 Last seen - Oct 11, 2018 at 06:23 AM
Absolutely right mistgray , stress plays an important role in this matter. Stress and tension can actually ruin every part of your hard work. Of course IVF is a hit and trial method, so getting negative results in the first try is pretty normal. You do not have to worry about it. Yes things may be very difficult now, but this phase is temporary, you will have a good result in a couple of months,just have patience. You will have your baby in your arms very soon. I wish you a good health. Take care.
Respond to mistygray
emmacoolb 22 Posts Thursday July 26, 2018Registration date October 11, 2018 Last seen - Oct 10, 2018 at 06:37 PM
Thank you
It's only natural to get scared and nervous over the first IVF don't worry. Had you been booked with Adonis in Kiev, they would have ensured that you get the counselling to get out of the sting of your failed TTCs and come out more confident. But don't you worry... things going to be fine. Wish you luck for a baby soon.
Respond to emmacoolb
jeenia 48 Posts Sunday October 7, 2018Registration date October 11, 2018 Last seen - Oct 11, 2018 at 06:18 AM
Thank you
Hi dear. Hope you are doing good. Failed infertility is not by choice right. Good that you have taken a step ahead for IVF. Do not need to worry much,as that may have an negative impact on the future baby. You just need to relax, hear some meditation music. Your result will be positive. Negative thinking is bad for health. Eat healthy feel healthy.
Respond to jeenia