March 27, 2012
- - Latest reply: MerriStar
Registration date
Saturday February 9, 2019
Last seen
February 12, 2019
- Feb 9, 2019 at 07:12 AM
Hi,

Can alcohol can increase risk of infertility ?
See more 

Your reply

3 replies

Registration date
Friday April 6, 2012
Last seen
April 7, 2012
Thank you
Hi,
I don't really know what's its effect on the fertility of a person but I have always noticed that it decreases the sex drive.
Take care.
Respond to aroha23
Registration date
Monday January 21, 2019
Last seen
February 8, 2019
Thank you
Hi there! Thank you for asking this question. Many people don't know about this but yes drinking alcohol can really have a bad impact on your fertility. It can destroy your chances of conceiving ever. It's better to avoid that during that period of time. When you know you are healthy enough, then start trying. If you are drinking alcohol during pregnancy, it can even affect your baby. So it's better to stay away from that. Smoking is also a bad thing for that so make sure you are staying away from that too. Just keep a healthy routine and everything will be fine. Good luck! Stay blessed! Take care! Bye!
Respond to DorothyP
Registration date
Saturday February 9, 2019
Last seen
February 12, 2019
Thank you
Hi! Hope you are doing well. Alcohol is a major factor for infertility. It can have a very bad impact on your health. Although it's better to avoid alcohol during this time. Smoking is also like this so it's better to avoid them both. Both can make huge problems for you in life. Not even in infertility but also in general health. I don't even like to stay in the same room with smokers. Just change your diet. Eat healthy food only, avoid fast food as well and everything will be fine. Good luck. Stay blessed. Bye.
Respond to MerriStar