- - Latest reply: Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
- Jun 28, 2019 at 04:59 AM
Hello,
It's been two months that I have been trying to have a baby and we are not suceeding at all, my husband believes that I have a trouble and may be I am infertile, can it be the situation please?
Thanks in advance.
See more 

4 replies

Thank you
Hi,
It may simply be that you are trying to conceive the baby at the wrong moments, please consider making a temperature curve for knowing when you are most fertile for knowing when to do the job!

Good luck!
Respond to Twain
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
If you have just been trying for 2 months I don't think you should be this worried. Your husband's attitude towards it is not at all correct. It is very important to understand a few things. Its important to at least try for 6 months. Although the doctors recommend that one should try for 12 months. Therefore, its too early to self diagnose yourself. Yes, if your period cycle is irregular or if you were previously diagnosed with PCOS then visit a doctor. Good luck to you.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
There could be some issue. Infertility is a common problem, you should not be too disappointed. I would suggest you get your check-ups done. It's the right thing to do. It will clear your mind and you will know what to do. Good luck on your check-up. I hope it goes smoothly. It could be a good decision to visit a fertility clinic.
Respond to Cindyyy92
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
Thank you
It has just been two months! The doctors say that one should try for at least 1 year. This is because it takes one year to conceive. After that visiting, a doctor becomes really important. Good luck to you. Sending baby dust your way. I hope things go well.
Respond to Gilbert_6706