Low sperm count

- - Latest reply: DorothyP
Registration date
Monday January 21, 2019
Last seen
February 8, 2019
- Feb 5, 2019 at 10:17 PM
Hello,
We had been trying to have a baby in vain since six months and when we went to the gynecologist, he said that my husband has a low sperm count. How to solve this problem please?
Thanks.
See more 

Your reply

4 replies

Thank you
Hello,
Your gynecologist will normally set him on a treatment. Low sperm count can be boosted with diet, not wearing tight underpants, and taking cooler showers or baths. Hope this works out for you both. Good luck
Respond to Yus
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Last seen
February 18, 2019
Thank you
I hope things get better. It is a pretty common issue these days. I would say that he should get some vitamins to eat. They will help improve the situation. However, buy after discussing with the doctor. Other than that make sure that he isn't intaking any caffeine. It really isn't good when suffering from low sperm rate. Other than that no smoking or alcohol. Lastly, exercising helps a lot improve the sperm rate. Therefore, he could consider that as well. Good luck to you. I hope things go well for you. You could also opt for the IUI process. A lot of people opt for it under such circumstances. Just make sure to visit the right doctor.
pri_3222
Registration date
Wednesday January 30, 2019
Last seen
January 31, 2019
-
The principle indication of low sperm tally is the failure to have a child. There may be no different clear signs or side effects. In a few men, a basic issue, for example, an acquired chromosomal variation from the norm, a hormonal unevenness, expanded testicular veins or a condition that obstructs the section of sperm may cause signs and manifestations.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Wednesday January 30, 2019
Last seen
January 31, 2019
Thank you
A low sperm check is additionally called oligospermia. A total nonattendance of sperm is called azoospermia. Your sperm tally is viewed as lower than typical in the event that you have less than 15 million sperm for each milliliter of semen.
Respond to pri_3222
Registration date
Monday January 21, 2019
Last seen
February 8, 2019
Thank you
Hi there! I hope you are feeling better now. So 6 months is not a long time tbh, but as your doctor has already told you the reason behind this then maybe you should focus on that. For the majority, it takes 1 year to normally conceive but you already know the reason. There are many ways to improve that count, give him vitamins with every meal. Make sure he's not smoking, drinking alcohol, fizzy drinks and eating fast food. What are the things he should avoid during this time. It's also important for him to do exercise on daily basis. Yoga also helps. It really depends on what suits him. But it can be taken care of if you just give it some time. Good luck! Stay blessed! Bye!
Respond to DorothyP