April 2, 2012
- - Latest reply: oracledude
Registration date
Wednesday January 12, 2011
Status
Last seen
April 2, 2012
- Apr 2, 2012 at 08:58 AM
Hello, I was treated for a cavity sometime ago and after the treatment,my dentist suggested a painless procedure of having my upper teeth "pulled down" slightly so that it comes in front of my lower teeth whenever i smile.He suggested this because my lower teeth are very ugly,slanted and out-of-alignment,as opposed to my upper teeth which are perfectly aligned and just the correct size.But it also comes over it when i speak so that it appears that i am speaking without opening my mouth,and i have a little difficulty in opening it fully too while speaking.I couldn't find a name for this procedure or the small gum-like instrument which was used for it. If anyone has any knowledge on this,i would be very thankful if you shared. :) thank you
See more 

2 replies

Registration date
Tuesday March 30, 2010
Status
Last seen
May 13, 2012
Thank you
errr - is this an April fool?
Respond to Janey39
Registration date
Wednesday January 12, 2011
Status
Last seen
April 2, 2012
Thank you
Lol,no.In all seriousness it is not.Maybe i am describing the procedure wrong.But it was something concerning using a small gum like instrument.I forgot the name,to perhaps slant my upper teeth a bit forward so it comes over my lower when i smile and stuff.Its a regular procedure for people with stunted lower teeth.I just forgot the name.Il ask my dentist later anyway,but thanks for answering.
Respond to oracledude