- - Latest reply: Bahamhai
Registration date
Monday April 2, 2012
Status
Last seen
April 2, 2012
- Apr 2, 2012 at 10:16 AM
Hi
I am confused and embarrassed with my daily life. I am 13 years old and my parents are divorced. I am living with my mother, elder sister of 19 and a father-in-law. The situation is very tense at home, I can't even handle talking or seeing this man in front of me. I hate him and would like him to go away., My mother is pregnant and on his side my father is leading a nice family life with another woman. Well I don't even talk to my mother these days as I don't like telling her about my feelings because she will feel bad. The guy is not working staying home all the day and always insulting us. How do I cope please?
See more 

1 reply

Registration date
Monday April 2, 2012
Status
Last seen
April 2, 2012
Thank you
Hello
I can understand this and you should also admit that at some point in time you have the feeling that the world is against you?

The best thing you can do is talk to your mother, this is going to be hard for all of you but lack of communication is what makes a relationship turn worst.

You've got nothing to lose in talking about your feelings. Also why don't you try to talk to your father-in-law to ask him why he is so harsh with you?
I wish you luck.

You may also been to see a psychologist. Take care.
Respond to Bahamhai