April 4, 2012
- - Latest reply: Lavazaro
Registration date
Wednesday April 4, 2012
Status
Last seen
April 4, 2012
- Apr 4, 2012 at 09:17 AM
Good day I am Leslie 17 years old and I want to seek help for my best friend. She is of the same age as I and always tearing her hair, she is a very beautiful and nice girl but keeps on doing this when she is stressed or for no apparent reason. Today during a presentation in front of the class she was doing it. She never talks about her family and I guess she might be having some problems at home. I should admit that this is much annoying but she does not care about what others says about her and it all falls on me hearing that she is mad of possessed. What should I do?
See more 

1 reply

Registration date
Wednesday April 4, 2012
Status
Last seen
April 4, 2012
Thank you
Hello this attitude is very often the result of a traumatic shock; if she does not talk about her family maybe she is hiding something or is in pain due to the loss of someone for example. The action of tearing the hair is like emptying the head with painful things and this is exactly what she is doing. The best way to help is to take her to psychologist or give a call to her parents at least. She definitely needs a professional help so don't hesitate.
Respond to Lavazaro