- - Latest reply: rebeccaD
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
October 4, 2019
- Jul 6, 2019 at 02:06 AM
Hello,

I am having problems concieving. Everything is alright with my husband, the problem is with me. Do you have any advice for me please?

Thanks.
See more 

8 replies

Registration date
Friday May 13, 2011
Status
Last seen
May 14, 2011
Thank you
Hello,

What exactly is your problem? If there's a blockage, then you might be able to have surgery to unblock it. IVF maybe the right treatment for you. Or if you don't produce eggs a egg donor might be the best treatment for you.

Thanks
rebeccaD
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
October 4, 2019
-
Being an undesirable weight can influence a lady's fertility by causing hormonal imbalanced characteristics and issues with ovulation discharging an egg from the ovaries.
Respond to fallon67
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
Hey, I hope things get better for you. Just dont lose hope and stay strong. I know things can get hard at times but you have to stay positive. My advice to you would be to visit a good doctor. This is something that is really important! Just look at the doctor's experience and the services they offer. This is something I checked before I visited them. The clinic I am visiting is doing an exceptional job. The reason for that is looking at them closely. I looked at the clinic's packages and the services. I was very attracted to the programs they offered. I then talked to them as well. They were very kind to call us for the first time for free. This visit gave us an opportunity to make our final decision. After this, we started the process with them.
rebeccaD
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
October 4, 2019
-
Another significant factor infertility is muscle to fat ratio. Ladies normally need at least 20% muscle to fat ratio so as to have ordinary menstrual cycles in which they ovulate.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
How can you be sure about this? Did you get your check-ups done? It's better to be sure. A professional opinion can help in this regard. I can suggest you a good fertility clinic. I think that's your best option. They will examine you medically. After that, they will tell you what your best option is. There are plenty of ways of dealing with infertility. IVF, IUI, etc are common examples. Good luck to you on this journey. May things get better for you, instantly! Sending you lots of prayers and baby dust. You can do this! Let me know, if you need more help.
Respond to Lilliana21
Registration date
Saturday February 9, 2019
Status
Last seen
March 1, 2019
Thank you
Hi there! I hope you are doing well. I know how hard it can be to deal with infertility. But don't worry nowadays it's not hard to conceive. There are many alternatives ways through which you can conceive. Treatments like IVF, IUI, and Surrogacy are the most common ones. I am also going for surrogacy to become a mother. Just make sure that you do some research before opting for any clinic. It's one of the most important factors that will make your treatment successful. I hope this helps you. Keep trying and don't give up. Good luck. Stay Blessed! Bye!
rebeccaD
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
October 4, 2019
-
Much of the time, being overweight does not influence your capacity to get pregnant. In any case, being large as opposed to overweight can diminish your odds of getting pregnant.
Respond to MerriStar
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
Thank you
I would suggest that you first a RE. They will do all your important tests. Including the blood and HCG tests. These will really help in determining the main issue. Make sure the RE you visit is experienced. This I am saying from my own personal experience. A good doctor can really make a huge difference. If you want help do let me know.
Respond to Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
How can you be so sure? I would suggest getting the tests done. Not just you, but your partner as well. It would give you guys a better idea of what's wrong. Your doctor can be really helpful in this regard. Best of luck to you, guys. I hope it's nothing serious! Don't worry too much, it'll all be fine.
Respond to Rebecaa56
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
Thank you
Hey, I hope you are well. For how long have you been trying? If it has been over a year than visiting a good doctor. He/she will carry out tests for you. These tests will help in determining what might be the issue. Good luck to you. Sending baby dust your way.
Respond to Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
October 4, 2019
Thank you
I can understand your problem, the first thing you need to do is consult with the doctor. Tell him what exactly has happened and ask him for other solutions. You need to be very careful while choosing clinics for consulting.
Respond to rebeccaD