Tiny dark spots on the cheeks

- - Latest reply:  Vlasha - Apr 10, 2012 at 03:11 PM
I have lots of tiny dark spots on the cheeks which is makes me look so ugly. I want to get rid of these but how do I do it please? Any suggestions?
See more 

1 reply

Thank you
It would be a good idea to get yourself seen by a specialist doctor in skin called a dermatologist. Then you will be given the appropriate treatment.
Take care.
Respond to Vlasha